About the Company:
Ericsson enables communications service providers to capture the full value of connectivity. The company’s portfolio spans Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services, and Emerging Business and is designed to help our customers go digital, increase efficiency, find new revenue streams, and create new user experiences.
Ericsson off campus drive Details :
|Position:||Service Delivery Line Manager|
|Experience Needed:||0 – 2 Years|
|Salary:||best in industry|
Job Description :
- As a Service delivery manager, You must ensure about the execution of service delivery.
- Applicants responsible for driving and supporting services sales.
- You will have to build a productive work environment for individuals and own organization.
- Applicants will drive performance management.
- You will have to drive competence management as well as Conduct Resource management.
- Applicants look after unit finance within your group.
Skills Required :
- You should have a domain experience like Cloud, BSS, OSS.
- Applicants should have a deep understanding of Service Delivery process, models and strategy.
- Applicants should have a knowledge of the sales process as well as customer and market insight.
- You should have an excellent Social and communication skills as well as financial acumen and skills.
- Applicants formulating strategies and concepts as well as adhering to the principles and values.
- Applicants leading, supervising and responding to changes in a high pace of environment.
How to Apply :
Apply Link: Click Here