About Emerson: At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher.
As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Company Name: emerson
Official Website: www.emerson.com
Job Profile: Associate CAD Engineer
Work Location: Pune
Exp Needed: 0 – 2 Years
Degree Needed: BE/ B.Tech/ Diploma – Mechanical Engineering
- Create part and assembly 3D models and their drawings.
- Collect product information and prepare part list for the order.
- Create and update Item numbers and bill of materials.
- Diploma or Degree in Mechanical Engineering with Up to 2 Yrs. of exposure in creating CAD drawings/models, Item creation
- Experience on CAD/PLM/ERP Software (Auto CAD, Creo, Solid Edge, Oracle, Team center)
- Good understanding of MS office tools
- Knowledge of ASME standards and GD&T would be an added advantage.
- Possess good problem solving skills
- Good oral and written communication skill.
How to Apply:
Apply Link: Click Here