About the Company:
At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher.
As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Company Name: emerson
Official Website: www.emerson.com
Profile: Graduate Trainee Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.Sc
Exp Needed: 0-1 Years
Work Location: Pune
- We are leading solution provider for configuration and monitoring of field devices (used in process management industry) with latest tools and technologies like Azure IoT, Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) etc.
- We are looking for a passionate, versatile and energetic trainee software engineer to work with our global connected services team. This position is based at Emerson Innovation Center Pune, involved in developing Industrial IoT product / service, providing solutions to our global customers.
- This position offers to work independently and as a part of a team to develop C# .NET based application that run on “IoT devices” using the Microsoft Azure platform.
- This position includes development of the of software features, working independently and in coordination with Team Leaders (TL) / “Senior Engineer”, SMEs and product manager to understand the requirements, and to develop C# .NET based application that run on “IoT devices”.
- Write C# .NET based application which run on “IoT devices”
- Write application using “IoT Hub Device SDK”
- Develop Proof-Of-Concept applications and give demo to business leaders
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code in C# programming language which is following coding standards and technical design
- Assume additional roles and responsibilities as required and be able to work with minimal support
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.E.) in Computer Science or related discipline.Master’s in computer science (MSC Computer Science)
- 0 – 1 years of experience in developing C# based applications which runs on “IoT devices”.
- Strong communication, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Quick and enthusiastic learner and a team player
- Ability to work independently with little guidance.
- Proficiency in C#.
- Awareness of Object-Oriented Programing (OOP).
- Awareness of working on Linux platform
- Good understanding of memory management, understanding of dynamic polymorphism.
- Proficiency with Visual Studio
- Be flexible in work hours as per the project need.
- Ready to put extra efforts to complete the project work.
How to Apply:
Apply Link: Click Here