Eka Software Hiring For Software Engineer | BE/B.tech/MCA | Exp- 1-2 years | Bangalore
About the Company:
Eka is the global leader in providing cloud-based Smart Commodity Management software solutions. Eka’s analytics-driven, end-to-end Commodity Management platform enables companies to efficiently and profitably meet the challenges of complex and volatile markets.
The company’s best-of-breed CTRM/ETRM solution manages commodity trading, enterprise risk, compliance, procurement, supply chain, operations, logistics, bulk handling, processing, and decision support.
Eka’s app-based analytics solution uses advanced algorithms and commodity-specific models to solve high value business issues, including position consolidation, risk, supply chain, P&L evaluation and attribution, procurement, margin analysis, and plan performance. Eka partners with customers to accelerate growth, increase profitability, improve operational control, and manage risks and exposures.
Eka is a team of 315 staff with offices in the Americas, Asia, Australia, and EMEA, serving a rapidly growing global client base across multiple commodity segments.
Company Name: Eka Software Solutions
Company Website: www.ekaplus.com
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Not Disclosed
Desired Experience: 1- 2 Years
- B.E/B.Tech or MCA – (CS/IT/Electronics)
- Good pH score
- Hands on Java Experience
- Based on the functional specifications and the high level design, provides on-going support in terms of fixing of issues reported by clients as well as working on enhancements/change requests.
- Contribute to Software Estimation
- Create technical documents for the enhancements/change requests that are being developed.
- Perform root cause analysis and unit testing ensuring high quality of fixes
- Supporting clients across different geographies. (Willingness and flexibility to work as per client timings desirable.)
- Able to contribute towards the product stability by bringing new ideas and approach
Desired Skills :
- 1+ years proven track record of development and design work in the IT industry, preferably in a software product based organization
- 1+ years working on a large n-tier application with rich business functionality in Java, preferably in maintenance with any product organization
- Good knowledge in MVC architecture.
- Design and development of Software components based on requirements and application features based on technical design
- Good knowledge on review process and software development’s best practice
- Good knowledge on TDD or unit testing with Junit test cases