About the Company:
Incepted in 2011, we are a team of committed, no-nonsense educators with a never-say-die attitude. We are the only ones who offer live online courses with 24×7 on-demand support for life. Over 400,000 students from 150 countries have attended our courses. We have the highest completion rate in the world.
Company Name: Edureka
Company website: https://www.edureka.co/
Position: Technical Consultant
Job Location: Bangalore
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech (CS/IT),MCA,MSc (Computers)
Desired Experience: 0-2 Years
Salary: INR 3 LPA – INR 4 LPA
– 0-2 Years experience in any software technologies, practice and processes.
– Passion to learn & explore new and emerging technologies like. (BigData, NoSQL, Mobile, Social, Cloud, Analytic’s etc.,)
– Passion to research/analyse and solve complex problems in software technologies, frameworks, and platforms.
– Innovate and transform complex topics/explanations to simple to follow methods/models.
– Engage with broad technical audience & Help them solve their code/theoretical problems.
– Solve Technical queries asked by the Learners
– Develop solutions to the commonly faced problems by Learners in terms of code, step by step guides.
– Develop expertise in the assigned technology and develop multiple course projects
– This is a SHIFT job. 15 days rotational shift.
– B.Tech/MCA/MSc (Computers) (From Reputed Institutes)
– Excellent Programming Skills.
– Excellent Verbal & Communication Skills.
– Excellent Aptitude & Reasoning Skills.
– Preferable Knowledge On Any Technology (Java / Java EE / Python / Scala / Hadoop / R / Cloud / Spark )
– Preferable Knowledge On Linux & Cloud (AWS)
– Excellent written & spoken English skills
Key Words: Java, Technical Support
Working hours: Shift based, US/UK shifts (15 days rotational shift)
Additional benefits (over and above CTC): Night shift allowance
How To Apply:
Apply Link: Click Here