Eagleview Off Campus Drive 2023: Lazyfreshers has brought exclusive fresher jobs for you, this freshers job is for Eagleview company whose job description, salary, job location, and application link, you can check below. Eagleview Off Campus Drive 2023 | BE/ B.Tech/ BCA/ BCS/ B.Sc | Bangalore.
Job Details for Eagleview Off Campus Drive 2023
|Company Profile||www.eagleview .com|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Qualification||BE/ B.Tech/ BCA/ BCS/ B.Sc|
|CTC||Best in Industry|
Job Description for Eagleview Off Campus Drive 2023
We are looking for a talented Software Engineer – I to join our agile development team. As a team member, you will participate in all aspects of the software development life cycle: scoping, design, coding, testing, implementation and support. You will help in the development of EagleView’s scalable micro-services platform and geospatially aware applications across multiple industries and form-factors. In this role, you must be able to multi-task, quickly adapt to new development environments, learn new systems, create reliable/maintainable code, and find creative and scalable solutions to difficult and complex problems.
You take pride and ownership in your work as well as the overall contributions of the team. You must also have the ability to take a system-wide understanding, recognize use of system components and disparate technologies and be able to diagnose and debug components across an entire system. Your ability to communicate clearly and concisely (both written and verbal) is key, as is being a self-starter.
- Design and develop advanced software solutions in a cross functional Agile team supporting multiple projects and initiatives
- Collaborate with product owners and/or the business on requirements definition, development of functional specifications, and design
- Collaborate on technical design and specifications as required
- Code, test and document new applications as well as changes to existing system functionality and ensure successful completion
Skills Required for Eagleview Off Campus Drive 2023
- Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in Computer Science, Information technology, Electronics and Communication branch only 2023 Pass outs
- Strong DS/Algo, Problem Solving and Programming
- Experience with a micro-services architecture is a plus
- Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of Relational databases (No SQL, PostgreSQL or other Relational Databases)
- Test-driven development mindset and a focus on quality, scalability and performance
- Strong programming fundamentals and ability to produce high quality code
Selection Process for Eagleview Off Campus Drive 2023
- Technical Round
- HR Interview
EagleView is transforming the way you work by bringing you the highest level of accuracy in a constantly changing world. EagleView combines imagery that reveals the finest and most important details with computer vision to help you identify insights into any location from anywhere. By delivering timely, comprehensive answers to complex questions, we help professionals across industries improve people’s lives and make informed decisions for the present and future.
How to Apply for Eagleview Off Campus Drive 2023
|All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Eagleview Off Campus Drive 2023 online by the following link as soon as possible before the Last Date.|
|To Apply and get more details of Eagleview Software Engineer Role: Click Here|