About the Company
DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally. For more information, visit www.dxc.technology.
DXC Technology off campus Drive Details 2020:
|Company Name:||DXC Technology|
|Position:||Associate Professional Business Analyst|
|Experience Needed:||0 –3 Years|
|Salary:||best in industry|
|Best Python Course||Click Here|
|Best Java Script Course||Click Here|
|Best Web Development Course||Click Here|
|Best Angular, React,|
|Best Machine Learning Course||Click Here|
|Best Android Devp Course||Click Here|
Essential Job Functions
- Assists in planning and designing business processes; assists in formulating recommendations to improve and support business activities.
- Assists in analyzing and documenting client’s business requirements and processes; communicates these requirements to technical personnel by constructing basic conceptual data and process models, including data dictionaries and volume estimates.
- Assists in creating basic test scenarios to be used in testing the business applications in order to verify that client requirements are incorporated into the system design.
- Assists in developing and modifying systems requirements documentation to meet client needs.
- Participates in meetings with clients to gather and document requirements and explore potential solutions.
- Executes systems test from existing test plans. Assists in analyzing testing results in all phases.
- Participates in technical reviews and inspections to verify ‘intent of change’ is carried through phases of project.
- Basic Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, information systems, or related field preferred
- Zero or more years of business analysis experience
- Experience working with the interface of information technology with functional groups within an organization
- Experience working with business processes and re-engineering
- Experience working with computer programming concepts and basic language
- Other Qualifications
- Basic interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
- Basic communication skills
- Basic analytical and problem solving skills
- Basic presentation skills to communicate with management and customers
- Basic personal computer and business solutions software skill
- Ability to work in a team environment
- GVT Academy off campus Drive|Testing Engineer| B.E/B.Tech|Fresher
- Dassault off campus Drive| QA Engineer|B.E/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech|Fresher
- Cognizant off campus Drive| Engineer Trainee| B.E/B.Tech|Fresher
- Verizon off campus drive|Software Engineer|B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech|Fresher
- Ellucian off campus drive 2020|Associate Engineer |B.E/B.Tech|Banglore
- Amazon off campus drive 2020|Software Engineer Intern|BE/B.Tech|Banglore
- Concentrix off campus drive 2020|Software Engineer|B.E/B.Tech/Any Degree|Bangalore
- Vee Technologies off campus Recruitment 2020|Technical Support Engineer|be/ B.Tech|Chennai,Mangalore
- Cvent off campus drive |Associate|Any Degree Graduates|Fresher
- Qualcomm off campus Recruitment 2020|Programmer Analyst|be/ B.Tech| Bangalore
How to Apply for DXC Technology off campus Drive feb-2020:
Apply Link: Click Here
Best Programming Books:
- Best Book to Learn Android App Development For Beginners
- Best Data Science Books for Beginners and Advanced
- Top 10 Artificial Intelligence Books for Beginners
- Best Node JS Books For Beginners
- Best PHP Books for Beginners & Advanced
- Best programming books for Beginners
- Best Books To Learn Machine Learning For Beginners
- Best Book to Learn C# for Beginners
- Best C++ Programming Books for Beginners
- Best Books to Learn Python for Beginners and Experts
- Best Books to Learn Java for Beginners and Experts