About the Company:
Based in New York, DigitalOcean is a dynamic, high-growth technology company that serves a robust and passionate community of developers, teams, and businesses around the world. We believe that today’s entrepreneurs are changing the world through software.
DigitalOcean off campus drive Details:
|Position:||Developer Support Engineer|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
We are looking for a Developer Support Engineer to join our Developer Support Core team. Reporting to the Manager of Support, you’ll be responsible for connecting customers from around the world with the resources needed to enable them to fully utilize our platform and advocating for their needs.
As a Developer Support Engineer focused on providing exceptional support for our Core (Compute, Storage, and Network) offering, and through engagement and collaboration with our Core, Product, and Engineering teams, you’ll have the opportunity to connect with and directly impact each customers’ experience and journey on our platform.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Responding to a high volume of technical tickets generated by our customers in a timely manner
- Troubleshooting common Linux issues (CentOS, Fedora, Ubuntu, Debian), application stacks (LAMP, LEMP) and applications (WordPress, Ghost)
- Providing exceptional support for a growing number of products (Droplets, Load Balancers, Block Storage, Spaces)
- Working both collaboratively and independently with our support, product, and engineering teams
- Identifying, communicating, and documenting process and policy improvements
What We’ll Expect From You
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Successful track record in providing exceptional support to tech-savvy customers
- Unrivaled passion for customer advocacy and technology
- Strongly identify with our products, brand, and team culture
- Strong analytical and pattern recognition skills
- Bonus: Programming/Scripting languages (Bash, PHP, Go, Python, NodeJS)
- Bonus: Configuration Management (Ansible, Salt, Chef, Puppet)
- Bonus: Virtualization (KVM, Xen)
- Bonus: Knowledge of, and contribution to Open Source projects
How to Apply for DigitalOcean careers 2020:
|Apply Link:||Click Here|
|Earn From Your Photos||Click Here|
|Data Entry Work Online Jobs||Click Here|
|Follow Facebook Page||Follow|
|Today’s jobs list||Click Here|
Request to all the candidates please drop your comment in the comment box. If you have any query regarding this Post.
For more details keep in touch with our website www.lazyfreshers.com
Candidates can search favourites companies jobs on lazyfreshers directly from Google.
Off campus drive:lazyfreshers
Lazyfreshers team bet all of you. you can get each time new, genuine jobs. These jobs apply directly from companies websites, not any third party portals.
These jobs can not find any other job websites.
Best Of Luck …