About The Company :
Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management and tax services to selected clients. These firms are members of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited DTTL, a UK private company limited by guarantee. Each member firm provides services in a particular geographic area and is subject to the laws and professional regulations of the particular country or countries in which it operates.
Deloitte off campus drive Details Nov 2019 :
|Company Website:||www. Deloitte .com|
|Degree Needed:||Any Graduate|
|Salary:||Best in industry|
About Job 2019: The Employee Life-Cycle Events (ELE) team supports the U.S and USI. Talent Acquisition Professionals in a variety of core activities. They manage end to end activities for a candidate from application management till the candidate’s onboarding
- HP off campus Recruitment 2019 |Software Engineer Intern|B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech|Fresher
- SumTotal off campus drive | Software Design Engineer|B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech| Freshers
- Bank of Maharashtra recruitment 2019 for Specialist officers in Scale II I.T Department | Last Date: 31 Dec 2019 | Across India
- NetApp Off Campus Recruitment | Business Intelligence Analyst | B.E/B.Tech | Freshers
- Tata Advanced Systems Walk In Drive 2019 | Graduate Engineer Trainee | B.E/B.Tech | Freshers
General expectations 2019:
- Working with virtual teams.
2. Strong working knowledge in MS Office tools
3. Strong/Excellent Written & Verbal Communication Skills.
4. Ability to multitask, work under pressure and ambiguity
5. Effective Time Management
6. Ability to skillfully handle clients and stakeholders
7. Knowledge on Database Management System.
8. Ability to work independently and lead a team
9. Analytical Skills, Reporting dashboards
10. Simplifying processes and finding better ways of supporting clients
11. Manage projects independently and drive them to completion
12. Take up projects and process enhancements, improvements to maximize operational efficiency
13. Act as a coach/ guide for the team members.
14. Ability to manage critical tasks and assignments
15. Partner with Business and act as a business advisor
16. Outstanding client service, problem-solving, teamwork, and knowledge-sharing skills
Job Roles & Responsibilities: Analyst – Employee Life Cycle Events
- Primarily acts as the ‘face of the ELE’ with the internal, as well as the external clients.
• Partner closely with the BA / CoE team and other internal clients in handling employee related issues.
• Manage the transfer process for both India and US
• Collaborate with US team to understand talent priorities and help in prioritization and implementation of projects
• Implement and enforces high standards for quality deliverables
• Assists with internal quality assurance/compliance reviews
• Ensure that every candidate has the Deloitte candidate experience and continuously thrive to enhance it.
How to Apply for Deloitte off campus drive Novemebr 2019:
Apply Link:Click Here