About the Company :
Dell’s Digital Enterprise Services organization, Product Design team is hiring a Full Stack Java Developer to deliver on digital transformation initiatives for our global cross segment customers. Responsible for working with Product Owner/Business to define requirements, create conceptual and technical designs, develop prototypes and programs, define and execute unit and integration tests, resolve defects, execute an implementation plan, and provide second tier support.
Dell off campus drive Details:
|Salary:||Best in industry|
Eligibility Criteria Dell off campus Recruitment 2019 :
- 0 to 2 years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent experience
Key Responsibilities For Dell off campus Recruitment freshers:
- 0 to 3 + years of relevant experience in software testing on Windows/Linux Environment.
- Must be organized, have an eye for detail, and be able to put ideas into a tangible form.
- Exposure to SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle), Testing Concepts (System Testing, Acceptance Testing, Regression testing, Stress testing, Performance testing, etc.)
- Should be able to perform Test Planning and Test Strategies independently. Come with different testing techniques and strategy.
- Should have exposure to collect various test metrics and use the data to drive quality releases
- Hands on experience in Test Automation tools such as selenium/CodedUI and Proficient in Scripting language such as Python, PowerShell and VB Scripting
- Strong Windows/Linux OS knowledge, Systems Manageability tools, trouble shooting and debugging skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage work to critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment
- Influences others through their professional/technical expertise.
- Focus: Able to communicate goals in support of the business’ mission.
- Drive: Self-motivated and able to work well under pressure
- Teamwork: Ability and desire to work cooperatively with others on a team. Develop, maintain, and strengthen partnerships who can provide information, assistance, and support.
- HP off campus Recruitment 2019 |Software Engineer Intern|B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech|Fresher
- SumTotal off campus drive | Software Design Engineer|B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech| Freshers
- Bank of Maharashtra recruitment 2019 for Specialist officers in Scale II I.T Department | Last Date: 31 Dec 2019 | Across India
- NetApp Off Campus Recruitment | Business Intelligence Analyst | B.E/B.Tech | Freshers
- Tata Advanced Systems Walk In Drive 2019 | Graduate Engineer Trainee | B.E/B.Tech | Freshers
- Sopra Steria off campus drive |Software Engineer | B.E/B.Tech|Fresher
Essential Requirements For Dell off campus Recruitment Drive:
- Strong Java/Python programming background and debugging skills, well conversant with OOPS methodology
- Software development experience with focus on test automation
- Experience in automation of web services using REST, XML & JSON
- Experience with CI/CD techniques and tools such as Maven, Jenkins etc.
- Ability to contribute to constant innovation and continuous improvements to product quality and team productivity
- Ability to quickly learn, apply new concepts and solutions and transfer them to the team
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Should have strong Testing fundamentals including Test Strategy & Design
How to Apply for Dell off campus drive Nov -2019:
Apply Link:Click Here