About the Company:
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Software Quality Engineer 2 on our Quality Assurance team in Bangalore.
Dell off campus Drive Details 2020:
|Experience Needed:||0 –3 years|
|Salary:||Best in industry|
|Best Python Course||Click Here|
|Best Java Script Course||Click Here|
|Best Web Development Course||Click Here|
|Best Angular, React,|
|Best Machine Learning Course||Click Here|
|Best Android Devp Course||Click Here|
|Best Java Course||Click Here|
- 0 to 3 + years of relevant experience in software testing on Windows/Linux Environment.
- Must be organized, have an eye for detail, and be able to put ideas into a tangible form.
- Exposure to SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle), Testing Concepts (System Testing, Acceptance Testing, Regression testing, Stress testing, Performance testing, etc.)
- Should be able to perform Test Planning and Test Strategies independently. Come with different testing techniques and strategy.
- Should have exposure to collect various test metrics and use the data to drive quality releases
- Hands on experience in Test Automation tools such as selenium/CodedUI and Proficient in Scripting language such as Python, PowerShell and VB Scripting
- Strong Windows/Linux OS knowledge, Systems Manageability tools, trouble shooting and debugging skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage work to critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment
- Influences others through their professional/technical expertise.
- Focus: Able to communicate goals in support of the business’ mission.
- Drive: Self-motivated and able to work well under pressure
- Teamwork: Ability and desire to work cooperatively with others on a team. Develop, maintain, and strengthen partnerships who can provide information, assistance, and support.
- Communication: The ability to ensure that information is passed on to others who should be kept informed. Express oneself clearly in conversations and interactions with others. Clear business and technical writing skills.
- Customer Focus: The ability to demonstrate concern and meet external and/or internal customers’ needs.
- Analytical: The ability to tackle a problem by using a logical, systematic, sequential approach.
- Technical Expertise: The ability to demonstrate depth of knowledge and skill in a technical area.
- Forward Thinking: The ability to anticipate the implications and consequences of situations and take appropriate action to be prepared for possible contingencies.
- Influencing Others: The ability to gain others’ support for ideas, proposals, projects, and solutions.
- Strong Java/Python programming background and debugging skills, well conversant with OOPS methodology
- Software development experience with focus on test automation
- Experience in automation of web services using REST, XML & JSON
- Experience with CI/CD techniques and tools such as Maven, Jenkins etc.
- Ability to contribute to constant innovation and continuous improvements to product quality and team productivity
- Ability to quickly learn, apply new concepts and solutions and transfer them to the team
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Should have strong Testing fundamentals including Test Strategy & Design
- Client Hardware knowledge and trouble shooting skills. Experience in Server/Client Hardware
- Work experience with BIOS, Firmware and Drivers
- Should be Experienced in Selenium, RestAPI, Python/Java and PowerShell
- Hands-on experience with automation development and tools
- Strong conceptual and problem-solving skills
Should have good knowledge of one or more Server/Client operating systems.
- Vestas Off Campus Recruitment | Trainee Engineer | B.E/B.Tech | Freshers
- HackerEarth off campus Recruitment 2020|Software Engineer|B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech|Fresher
- Snaphunt Off Campus Drive 2020 | Software Engineer | B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech | Freshers
- Amazon off campus drive 2020| SDE |B.E/B.Tech/MCA|Freshers
- Dassault Systèmes off campus Recruitment | Advanced C++ Developer|BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech|Fresher
- Siemens off campus drive 2020|Software Developer| B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech|Freshers
- LENSKART off campus drive|Backened Developer|B.E/B.Tech|Faridabad
- Qualcomm off campus drive|Test Engineer|B.E/B.Tech|2018/2019 Batch
- Tech Mahindra off campus drive|Associate Software Engineer| BE/B.Tech/MCA|Fresher
- HP off campus 2020|Software Engineer Roboticsn |B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech|Freshers
- Microsoft off campus drive 2020| Software Engineer | B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech |Freshers
- IndiaMART off campus drive |Associate Software Programmer | B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech|Freshers
- Development, Maintenance and execution of automation test suite in areas of Validation ownership.
- Prepare and present Test execution report and Project Status Matrix
How to Apply for Dell off campus Drive jan -2020:
Apply Link: Click Here
Best Programming Books:
- Great Books For Software Engineering Interview Preparation
- Best Book to Learn Android App Development For Beginners
- Best Data Science Books for Beginners and Advanced
- Top 10 Artificial Intelligence Books for Beginners
- Best Node JS Books For Beginners
- Best PHP Books for Beginners & Advanced
- Best programming books for Beginners
- Best Books To Learn Machine Learning For Beginners
- Best Book to Learn C# for Beginners
- Best C++ Programming Books for Beginners
- Best Books to Learn Python for Beginners and Experts