Dell Off Campus Drive 2023: Lazyfreshers has brought exclusive fresher jobs for you, this freshers job is for Dell company whose job description, salary, job location, and application link, you can check below. Dell Off Campus Drive 2023 | Any Graduate | Bangalore.
Job Details for Dell Off Campus Drive 2023
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Batch||2017/ 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021|
|CTC||Best In Industry|
Job Description for Dell Off Campus Drive 2023
As a Software Engineer 1, responsible for the design and development activities associated with methods for Automating /Validating hardware/software systems, and broader solutions.
The team “Client Product Group” is responsible for building and delivering manageability software for Enterprise Client line of business (eg. Laptops, Workstations, Desktops etc.)
- Responsible for testing and automating UEFI FW and features.
- Participates in the software development lifecycle, which includes research, new development, modification, security, correction of errors, reuse, re-engineering and maintenance of software products
- Responsible for the delivery of products within budget, schedule and quality guidelines.
- Works with the team to develop, maintain, and communicate current validation schedules, timelines and development status.
- Manages or utilizes software that is built and implemented as a product, using best-in-class development process/lifecycle management (ex: Agile, Waterfall).
Skills Required for Dell Off Campus Drive 2023
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- 1 to 3 years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Experience in Automation languages in Python, Micro Python, Perl
- Knowledge in X86 / X64 Architecture and Instruction set.
- Experience in programming in C, Embedded Programming in C and C++
- Test Driven Development including Unit Tests environments for C
Selection Process for Dell Off Campus Drive 2023
- Technical Round
- HR Interview
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life — while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
How to Apply for Dell Off Campus Drive 2023
|All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Dell Off Campus Drive 2023 online by the following link as soon as possible before the Last Date.|
|To Apply for Dell Software Engineer Role :-Click Here|