About the Company: VMware Company Overview: At VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly.
Dell off campus drive Details 2020:
|Batch:||2018- 2020 Batch|
|Experience Needed:||0.6-1 Years/exp|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
What type of work will you be doing? What assignments, requirements, or skills will you be performing on a regular basis?
- You will design software and write code in Ruby on Rails applications with SQL databases (Postgres, SQL Server) and debug software virtualization failures in Windows user-mode and kernel-mode
- You will implement and improve processes around DevOps, Agile, and CI/CD
- Implement solutions for application isolation using test-driven development with 100% code coverage
- You will have a string experience in consuming and creating Restful APIs.
- Read and review code from other developers to reduce bugs, improve implementations, and expand your knowledge
- Investigate and reproduce complex bugs using logs from several infrastructure components
- Participate in the Agile Scrum process and attend stand-up, planning, grooming, review, and retrospective meetings
- Work on a small team of engineers on a daily basis, using Agile engineering practices and continuous integration
- You will also be working on making sure you produce automated feature testing scripts to enable smooth feature regression.
What is the leadership like for this role? What is the structure and culture of the team like?
You will be joining the App Volumes team reporting to Engineering Manager. The team is mostly located in VMWare Bangalore.
The team culture is based on continuous improvement and as a member of the team, you’ll have the opportunity to work with experienced, passionate, and fun-loving software engineers.
How to Apply:
Apply Link-Click Here