About the Company:
This position exists to process incoming patent & trademarks related correspondences received from USPTO, patent offices worldwide, law firms and clients during the patent & trademarks life cycle. The main purpose of the role is to review, docket, de-docket information into Intellectual property management system (IPMS) and routing the said information to the appropriate attorneys or paralegals for action.
CPA Global off campus drive DEtails:
|Company Name:||CPA Global|
|Experience Needed:||0-1 yrs|
|Salary:||Best in industry|
- Prioritize daily docketing requests and other allocated tasks as agreed with client to complete in each day to keep IPMS current and correct.
- Review patent & trademarks prosecution related documents (US & Non-US) received via mail or shared site and update/create the records in IPMS as per the standard operating procedures (SOP).
- Effective communication with Attorneys, Paralegals, Law firms, Foreign agents and other stake holders to seek instructions and clarification on certain tasks.
- Create and update patent & trademarks records in IPMS along with family linking of direct and subject matter related (SMR) applications.
- Maintain the data integrity of IPMS and proactively monitoring the docket to ensure that all PTO & client deadlines are met.
- Facilitate timely filing of patent and trademarks application & office action response through order letters and other required instructions.
- Facilitate accurate and timely payment of all PTO fees including the maintenance fees; coordinate with client for payment instructions and coordinate with annuity service providers or law firms.
- Abreast of changes in PTO guidelines and procedures and extend support to team with process related inputs.
- Acknowledge completion of work through work allocation tool or Time Tracking Systems (TTS).
- Improvise on standard of deliverables based on feedbacks from Quality Reviewer.
- Attend conference calls with client to support the supervisor with process related inputs.
- Suggesting process improvement opportunities and support during implementation
- Assist supervisors in preparation of reports based on data stored in IPMS.
- Schedule adherence to CPA policies.
- Meeting expectations with individual, team as well as personal development goals.
- Client including external vendors – Law firms, Annuity service providers etc.
- CPA Global Filing and Prosecution teams
- Quality Auditors
- IP Operations function heads
- Continuous Improvement team
- IP Knowledge with experience to work on different IPMS’ is added advantage and preferable
- Good written & verbal communication skills
- Basic MS office: Proficiency in Microsoft office suite programs, including Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
- Team player: Encourage team bonding and ability to work cohesively
- Eye for detail; High concentration and focus
- Cultural Sensitivity
- B.Sc. /M.Sc., B. Com, BBA, BA (Hons) graduates with minimum 50% aggregate
- Freshers from 2019-20 batch
- Experienced candidates with minimum 18 months of work experience
How to Apply for CPA Global careers 2020:
Request to all the candidates please drop your comment in the comment box. If you have any query regarding this Post.
For more details keep in touch with our website www.lazyfreshers.com
Candidates can search favourites companies jobs on lazyfreshers directly from Google.
Off campus drive:lazyfreshers
Lazyfreshers team bet all of you. you can get each time new, genuine jobs. These jobs apply directly from companies websites, not any third party portals.
These jobs can not find any other job websites.
Best Of Luck …