COWI India Recruitment: COWI India schedule to hire BIM Trainee Buildings 2021. If you have B. Tech in Civil/Mechanical/Electrical (2020/ 2021 pass out), you may apply for the post. The location of the job is Chennai. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
COWI is a leading consulting group that creates value for customers, people and society through our unique 360° approach. Based on our world-class competencies within engineering, economics and environmental science, we tackle challenges from many vantage points to create coherent solutions for our customer.
COWI India Recruitment:
|Company Name:||COWI India|
|Job Role:||BIM Trainee Buildings|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
EDUCATION QUALIFICATION:- B. Tech in Civil/Mechanical/Electrical (2020/ 2021 pass out)
PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS NEEDED:-
- Must have B. Tech in Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
- Must have attended and completed courses related to Building design (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical or Plumbing
- Must have gained knowledge of building design software during studies
- Basic understanding of international building standards and codes is an advantage
PERSONAL COMPETENCIES NEEDED:-
- You have excellent English communication skills (oral and written)
- You are a fast learner and ask questions to get things right the first time
- You have a ‘quality first’ mind-set
- You are a team player but can also work independently
- You thrive in an international environment
- Do you want to become an expert in Building Information Modelling (BIM) of Building-Structure & MEP Services? Then join our 3+6 months training program as BIM Trainee in Buildings followed by a full-time position.
TRAINING PROGRAM DETAILS:-
- The training program will run over a 3+6 months period and upon completion, the students will have developed capabilities and competencies enabling them to solve complex 3D/4D/5D modeling tasks on large-scale international building projects.
TOPICS TO BE COVERED IN TRAINING:-
- Danish and Norwegian design standards and guidelines
- International design standards like Eurocode, BS etc
- BIM software packages and tools including training in Autodesk Revit 2021, Autodesk Navisworks 2020, Solibri, BIM360, Glasshouse and MagiCAD for REVIT MEP Services.
- Dynamo and other plug-ins
- Quantity take-off and clash detection reports
- Quality Management of models and drawings
DURATION OF TRAINING:-
PHASE 1 – THEORETICAL TRAINING SESSIONS (3 MONTHS):
- The selected candidates will go through an internship for 3 months covering theoretical concepts of BIM. During this phase, students will be paid stipend to cover basic costs.
- Upon completion of Phase 1, an individual evaluation of the performance and ability to learn 3D modelling will be conducted and successful students will be offered a full-time employment contract with competitive salary package before entering in Phase 2.
PHASE 2 – PRACTICAL ON THE JOB TRAINING (6 MONTHS):
- In this phase, on-the-job training will take place and the students will be working on our ongoing building design projects together with our experienced engineers and BIM modelers.
- After successful completion of phase 2, your employment will be confirmed, and you will be a member of our international BIM modeling workforce.
- Phase 1 and Phase 2 training will take place in a modern and international open office environment using state-of-the-art software and hardware. Students successfully completing phase 1 of the training program will be offered a BIM training certificate.
HOW TO APPLY:-
Apply in Latest City wise and Batch wise Jobs :
- Click on the link below and tell us why you are the right person for this role. COWI India looks forward to receiving your CV and application by 6th June 2021.
How to apply for the COWI India 2021 Jobs:
All candidates who wish to apply for the COWI India Recruitment 2021, they may apply for the job post for this position by clicking on the link provided below
To Apply: Click here