Covance schedule to hire Associate Programmer for 2021. Freshers can also apply. The location of the job is Bangalore. The details for Covance hiring process are provided below.
Covance Inc. is a contract research organization headquartered in Princeton, New Jersey, providing nonclinical, preclinical, clinical and commercialization services to pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries. The company is owned by Labcorp and employs more than 50,000 people in over 60 countries.
|Company Name:||Covance India|
|Job Role:||Associate Programmer|
|Experience:||0 to 6 Months|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
- Read, understand and program EDC objects/SAS programming as per the specification documents which meets client requirements and projects.
- Work on EDC edit checks, DB design, custom functions, SAS checks, listings as required with guidance from senior staff.
- Complete assigned work utilizing Medidata RAVE or Oracle InForm or SAS or other proprietary software according to Covance SOPs, Work Instructions ,and project specific guidelines in accordance with Good Clinical Practices
- Prioritize personal workload to meet specified completion dates.
- Maintain and program study databases for assigned projects and SAS programming as assigned by managers.
- Perform all work with knowledge of regulations pertaining to computerized systems to projects to ensure compliance.
- Ensure quality of personal work
- Interact with project team members in related discipline e. g. Clinical Data Management, Clinical Operations and Data Management.
- Display a positive attitude at all times, promoting and contributing to good team spirit in a professional environment
- Continuously learn and improve communication and technical skills.
- Attention to detail is essential and all tasks must be carried out to the highest standard.
- Develop good problem solving skills and a willingness to learn and seek advice from senior Programming staff
- Acquire knowledge of other aspects of the work of a Associate Programmer under the supervision of the senior Programming staff
- Carry out all activities according to Covance SOPs working within the framework of the Quality Management System and to Good Clinical Practice (GCP).
- Perform other duties as assigned by senior Programming staff
- BCA/MCA/BSc Computer Sciencce/MSc Computer science
- Basic knowledge of Drug Development process and Clinical Data Management System Programming.
- C# .Net programming knowledge is preferred
Apply in Latest City wise and Batch wise Jobs :
- 0-6months of relevant experience
Apply Link: Click here