Comcast Off Campus Drive 2023: Lazyfreshers has brought exclusive fresher jobs for you, this freshers job is for Comcast company whose job description, salary, job location, and application link, you can check below. Comcast Off Campus Drive 2023 | Bachelor’s Degree | Chennai.
Job Details for Comcast Off Campus Drive 2023
|Job Role||Development Engineer|
|Batch||2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022|
|CTC||Best In Industry|
Job Description for Comcast Off Campus Drive 2023
- Reviews, writes and edits codes. Conducts analysis to determine integration needs.
- Researches, writes and edits documentation and technical requirements, including software design evaluation plans, test results and technical manuals.
- Monitors and evaluates competitive applications and products. Reviews literature, patents and current practices relevant to the solution of assigned projects.
- Works with the Quality Assurance team to determine if applications fit specification and technical requirements.
- Applies full use and application of engineering methodologies related to area of engineering specialty.
- Displays knowledge of engineering concepts and skills and knowledge of their application in the area of specified engineering specialty.
- Displays knowledge of and ability to apply, process design and redesign skills.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience – think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff – be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team – make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System – a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company – by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what’s right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
Skills Required for Comcast Off Campus Drive 2023
- Should possess good communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of all aspects of the software development life cycle
- Self-starter, with ability and interest in learning new technologies and adapting quickly to new requirements and environments
- Strong Programming and Problem solving skills, a self starter
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good Team player
Selection Process for Comcast Off Campus Drive 2023
- Technical Round
- HR Interview
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world’s best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
How to Apply for Comcast Off Campus Drive 2023
|All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Comcast Off Campus Drive 2023 online by the following link as soon as possible before the Last Date.|
|To Apply for Comcast Development Engineer Role :-Click Here|