About the Company :
Cognizant is an American multinational corporation that provides IT services, including digital, technology, consulting, and operations services. It is headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey, United States. Cognizant is part of the NASDAQ-100 and trades under CTSH.
Cognizant off campus Drive Details 2020 :
|Salary:||best in industry|
- ? Support in analysis of requirements and identification of missing requirements/gaps if any.
- ? Make estimates based on the requirement and complexity.
- ? Prepare technical specification document as per standards.
- ? Submit the estimates for review.
- ? Conduct feasibility/impact analysis and submit for review.
- ? Provide required support to develop the proof of concept.
- ? Awareness & understanding of the different methodologies (SDLC, Agile etc).
- ? Analyze allocated task and understand low level and high level design of module level data models.
- ? Conduct coding as per finalized technical specification document.
- ? Follow coding standards & cloud platform best practices in development.
- ? Rework on the code based on inputs.
- ? Identify unit test case scenarios based on design.
- ? Prepare unit test cases and test data.
- ? Conduct unit testing Fix defects identified during unit testing.
- ? Prepare unit test document based on the test results for review.
- ? Provide periodic status update to supervisor and highlight / recommend any changes in design based on challenges faced during development.
- ? Support in the preparation of code review document.
- ? Support integration of components, as required.
- ? Update Traceability matrix and Release notes for the developed work package.
- ? Provide support on process audit services.
How to Apply for Cognizant careers 2020:
Apply Link:Click Here