About the Company:
Cognizant is Ranked No. 1 in amongst India’s Most Admired Company in the IT-ITeS Sector in 2014 by Fortune India. Cognizant topped Fortune India’s third annual ranking of India’s Most Admired companies in the IT-ITeS Sector up from #5 in 2013.Global leader in business and technology services, helping our clients bring the future of work to life — today. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise,and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. With over 50 delivery centers worldwide and approximately 164,300 employees as of June 30, 2013, Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world.
Cognizant Mega off campus drive Details:
|Company Name:||Cognizant Mega|
|Position:||Programmer Analyst Trainee|
|Job Location:||PAN India|
- Consistent academic record of minimum 60% in X, XII, Diploma, UG & PG (all subjects taken into consideration) calculated as below o Aggregate% = sum of all subjects’ marks scored / total no. of subjects (as of last semester result declared)
- No standing arrears in current education Maximum 2 years gap in education.
- Maximum of 2 year’s gap in education.
- At the time of joining, all recruits will need to have a minimum 60% aggregate (all subjects taken into consideration) in the pursuing degree with no standing arrears.
- Any student who has applied and is waiting for re-evaluation would be considered only with the initial results declared.
- Appropriate CGPA to % will be considered as per University norms. Strong written and communication skills.
- Open only to Indian nationals.
- Suitable candidates must be flexible to relocate to anywhere in India or work in any shift / domain as this will be determined based on business demand
latest Upcoming off Campus Drive: Apply ASAP
|Company||Location||Last Date||Apply Link|
|TCS||Across India||ASAP||Click Here|
|HCL||Across India||ASAP||Click Here|
|Accenture||PAN India||ASAP||Click Here|
|Reliance Jio||Mumbai||ASAP||Click Here|
Online test covering Analytical, Verbal and Programming modules. Shortlisted students will be invited for two rounds of personal interviews (Technical and HR)
Test Dates: 1st / 2nd week of October 2019
Venue: Chandigarh University, Gharuan Mohali
How to Apply for Cognizant Mega off campus drive sept-2019:
Apply Link:Click Here