Codemonk Off Campus Recruitment 2020 | Software Engineering Intern | BE/Btech/MCA
Codemonk is a dynamic young startup that empowers other startups and enterprises by building simple and elegant software solutions. Through our expertise in the domains of AI, Blockchain, IoT and enterprise applications, we have helped brands such as Unilever, IndiaMART, greytHR, Fyle, Skylark Drones, and many more to craft world-class products and improve their business. Passion, commitment and quality have allowed us to reach great heights and work with companies from young start-ups to Fortune 500, catering clients across the globe from our Bangalore headquarters.
- Work closely with a team of scientists, doctors and be able to assimilate the problems and develop solutions through software
- Develop software programs and tools to extract features from data for machine learning model development
- Define and implement models to uncover patterns and predictions creating business value and innovation
- Effectively tells stories with the data using visualisation tools/methods to demonstrate insight impact and business value
- Implement data-driven solutions based on machine learning (ML) and optimisation algorithms to address business problems
- Partner with teams to build scalable, efficient, automated ML-based pipelines (training/evaluation/monitoring).
What are we looking for?
- Proficient in programming in Python
- Skills required: Python and Data Science tool kit (Numpy, Pandas, Scipy, Scikit-learn, Matplotlib) knowledge
- Knowledge of Machine Learning Library such as Tensorflow, Keras or Pytorch is a plus.
- We are looking for students in their final or pre-final year of Engineering or relevant studies.
Who can apply?
Only those candidates can apply who:
- Are available for full-time internship
- Can start the internship immediately. Due to Covid-19 we are currently working remotely, as situation normalizes we will be resuming at our Bengaluru office.
- Are available for a minimum duration of six months.
- Have relevant skills and interests.
- Mentorship – You will work with passionate people and receive technical coaching as well as exposure to formal business environment.
- Responsibility as of Day 1 – We believe in giving you ownership of your project from the start. You can experience the impact you have created on the business
- Dynamic & respectful environment
- Letter of recommendation
- Flexible work hours.