About Coal India Ltd:
Coal India Limited (CIL) as an organized state owned coal mining corporate came into being in November 1975 with the government taking over private coal mines. With a modest production of 79 Million Tonnes (MTs) at the year of its inception CIL today is the single largest coal producer in the world. Operating through 81 mining areas CIL is an apex body with 7 wholly owned coal producing subsidiaries and 1 mine planning and consultancy company spread over 8 provincial states of India. CIL also fully owns a mining company in Mozambique christened as ‘Coal India Africana Limitada’. CIL also manages 200 other establishments like workshops, hospitals etc.
Name Of Post: Management Trainee job opportunities in Coal India Ltd
No. of Posts : 1326
Age Limit: The Upper Age Limit is 30 Years as on 01.04.2020 for General (UR) & EWS category candidates
Posting :Candidates may be posted anywhere in Subsidiary companies especially in Coalfield areas. Only candidates willing to serve anywhere in India should apply.
Application Fees :
Candidates belonging to GENERAL (UR) / OBC (Creamy Layer & Non-Creamy Layer) / EWS category are required to pay a Non-Refundable fee of Rs.1000/- (One Thousand only). SC / ST / PwD candidates / Employees of Coal India Limited and its Subsidiaries are exempted from the payment of application fee.
Application fee will be paid through Online mode only. There will be no other mode of payment of application fee. CIL will not be responsible, in case a candidate deposits the fee in any wrong account.
Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore advised to verify their eligibility before applying.
It may kindly be noted that CIL does not seek payment of any kind other than the above mentioned application fee.
- Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2020 | PO Scale I | Any Graduate | Last Date: 18 Jan
- SBI Recruitment 2020 | Junior Associate | Any Graduate | Last Date: 26 Jan 2020
- FACT Recruitment 2020 | BE/B.Tech|Management Trainee / Senior Manager / Technician |Last Date: 22 Jan 2020
- NBCC Recruitment 2020 | BE/B.Tech| Management Trainee/ Chief General Manager/ Senior Executive Director | Last Date: 28 Jan 2020
- Nainital Bank Recruitment 2020 for Chief Technology Officer | BE/B.Tech/MCA | Last Date: 13 Jan 2020
- RBI Recruitment 2020 For Assistant | Any Graduate | Last Date: 16 Jan 2020
- ISRO Recruitment 2020 | Scientist and Medical Officer | BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech / M.SC | Last Date: 3 Jan 2020
- CBSE Various Post Recruitment 2019 | BE / B.Tech / M.Sc in IT / MCA | Last Date: 23 Dec 2019
- NBRC Recruitment 2020 | Information Scientist B Project| BE/B.Tech,ME/M.Tech, BSc, BCA| Last Date : 10 Jan 2020
Selection Procedure :
- Before applying the candidates should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria. Admission to Computer Based Online Test will be purely provisional.
- Candidature will be subject to verification of details/documents when the candidate reports for interview, if shortlisted or at any stage of the recruitment process/appointment.
Compensation / Pay :
Selected candidates will be placed as Management Trainee in E-2 Grade in the scale of pay of Rs. 50,000 – 1,60,000/- at the initial Basic of Rs. 50,000/- per month during the training period.
On successful and satisfactory completion of 1-year training period and passing the test conducted for the purpose, regularization will be in E-3 Grade in the scale of pay of Rs. 60,000 – 1,80,000/- at the initial Basic of Rs. 60,000/- with probation for 1 year, if not extended. Besides Basic pay, candidates will also be entitled to Dearness Allowance, HRA, perquisites and allowances under cafeteria approach and other allowances including Performance Related Pay (PRP) as applicable for the post.
Benefits such as Leave, Medical facilities, CMPF, CMPS, Gratuity, CIL Executive Defined Contribution Pension Scheme etc. will be admissible as per extant rules of the company. The actual remuneration may vary depending on place of posting, financial performance of the Company and also performance rating of individual.
a. Mining ,Electrical, Mechanical, Civil – BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) in relevant branch of Engineering with minimum 60% marks.
b. Coal Preparation – BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) in Chemical/Mineral Engineering with minimum 60% marks.
c. Systems – BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg) in Computer Science/ Computer Engg. / IT or MCA with minimum 60% marks.
d. Materials Management – Engineering Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering with 2 years full time MBA/ PG Diploma in Management with minimum 60% marks.
e. Finance & Accounts – Qualified CA / ICWA.
f. Personnel & HR – Graduates with at least two years full time Post Graduate Degree/ PG Diploma/ Post Graduate Program in Management with specialization in HR/ Industrial Relations/ Personnel Management or MHROD or MBA or Master of Social Work with specialization in HR (Major) from recognized Indian University / Institute with minimum 60% marks.
g. Marketing & Sales – Recognised Degree with 2 years full time MBA / PG Diploma in Management with specialization in Marketing (Major) from recognized Institute / University with minimum 60% marks.
h. Community Development – Minimum two years full time Post Graduate Degree or Post Graduate Diploma of two-year duration from a recognised University/Institute in Community Development/Rural Development/Community Organisation and Development Practice/ Urban and Rural Community Development / Rural and Tribal Development/Development Management / Rural Management with minimum 60% marks. OR Minimum 2 years Full time Post Graduate Degree (from recognised University/Institute) in Social Work with specialization-Community Development / Rural Development /Community Organization & Development Practice/Urban & Rural Community Development/ Rural & Tribal Development/Development Management with minimum 60% marks.
SERVICE AGREEMENT BOND:
Appointed candidates are required to serve the company for a minimum period of 60 months from the date of joining the company. The candidates will be required to execute a service agreement bond of ` 3 Lakhs (Rupees Three Lakhs) for the same at the time of joining.
|Mining Engineering||117||77||29||43||22||288||Engineering Degree BE / B.Tech / B.Sc Engineering in Related Branch with 60% Marks|
|Systems||18||13||05||07||03||46||BE / B.Tech in CS / IT / MCA with 60% Marks.|
|Materials Management||12||08||02||04||02||28||BE / B.Tech Electrical / Mechanical with MBA|
|Finance & Accounts||70||68||26||38||52||254||CA / ICWA Degree.|
|Personnel & HR||35||24||08||14||08||89||Bachelor with Post Master Degree / PG Diploma / PG Program in Management in Related Branch with 60% Marks|
|Marketing & Sales||07||09||02||03||02||23||Bachelor Degree with 2 Years MBA / PG Diploma in Management with Marketing 60% Marks|
|Community Development||11||07||03||04||01||26||Master Degree / Post Graduate Diploma in Related Trade with 60% Marks|
- NTT DATA off campus Recruitment|Helpdesk Associate|B.E/B.Tech|Fresher
- Nexgen Designs Off Campus Drive|Java Trainee|B.Tech/B.E|Chennai
- IBM off campus Recruitment 2020|Technical Support Associate|BE/BTech|Fresher
- Oracle off campus drive |Associate Consultant|B. Com/BBA,/BCA|Freshers
- Intel off campus Recruitment 2020|Software Engineer- Intern|BE/ Btech/ MS/ MCA|Fresher
- sutherlandglobal off campus Recruitment |Associate Professional|BCA B.Tech/B.E|Fresher
- Wells Fargo off campus Recruitment 2020|Analyst – Intern| B.E/B.Tech/M.A|Fresher
- IBM off campus Recruitment 2020|Associate Software Engineer|BE/BTech/MCA| MTech|Fresher
- Zynga off campus drive |Game Design Interns|B.E/B.Tech/ MCA|Fresher
1. Detailed instructions available on CIL website www.coalindia.in may please be referred at the time of applying online application.
2. Candidates, in their own interest are advised not to wait till the last date & time and register their application well within the time. CIL will not be held responsible, if the candidates are unable to submit their application due to last minute rush.
3. Candidates should read the instructions in the advertisement carefully before making any entry of selecting options for filling online applications.
1. Opening date for Online Registration of Applications Saturday, 21.12.2019 : 10.00 AM
2. Last date of Online Submission of Applications with Fee Sunday, 19.01.2020 : 11.00 PM
3. Tentative dates of Computer Based Online Test Thursday, 27.02.2020 & Friday, 28.02.2020
How to apply:
Apply Link: Click Here
More Info: Click Here