About the Company:
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we’re all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You’ll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture.
Citrix off campus Drive Details :
|Position:||Software Network Engineer|
|Experience Needed:||2+ Yrs|
|Salary:||Best in industry|
A software engineer is responsible to work on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors. Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions. Interacts with senior internal and external personnel. Takes the initiative to plan and execute own work assignments.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Designs, develop and troubleshoot moderate-complex software applications
- In addition to hands-on technical development activities, contributes to the analysis and conceptual design of proposed projects
- Participates in determining the feasibility of proposed projects and the overall plan for implementation.
- Operates as Subject Matter Expert and/or owner of multiple moderate-complex software modules.
- Responsible for leading the integrity of technical work on significant concurrent projects.
- Review progress and evaluates results of assigned technical projects and process against conformance to plans and specifications making recommendations based on the results
- Networks with key contacts outside own area of expertise and other departments on technical matters.
- Recommends and executes continuous quality improvement in meeting internal and external customer requirements (including customer escalation and cross-team support).
- Enjoy working in a Team.
- Should be extremely GOAL oriented and align-self to business/group needs
- Strive for excellence (although not necessarily perfection’ always). Use your talent, acquainted skills in the best way possible to meet business goals.
- Education: B.Tech or M.Tech in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Hands-on experience of at least 2+ years of industry experience.
- Proficiency in data structures and complex algorithms.
- Requires proficiency in C
- Proficiency in Systems/Server software development, multi-threaded programming, TCP/IP fundamentals.
- Proficiency in Unix/Linux development platform, network and systems programming + debugging
- Ability to troubleshoot complex customer escalations, performance problems.
- Should be passionate, owner, excellent team player.
How to Apply for Citrix careers 2020:
Request to all the candidates please drop your comment in the comment box. If you have any query regarding this Post.
For more details keep in touch with our website www.lazyfreshers.com
Candidates can search favourites companies jobs on lazyfreshers directly from Google.
Off campus drive:lazyfreshers
Lazyfreshers team bet all of you. you can get each time new, genuine jobs. These jobs apply directly from companies websites, not any third party portals.
These jobs can not find any other job websites.
Best Of Luck …