About the Company:
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we’re all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You’ll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture.
Citrix off campus Drive Details :
|Position:||Network Software Engineer|
|Experience Needed:||1-3 years|
|Salary:||Best in industry|
- Develop software to enhance Cloud services delivery and management.
- Analyze service performance to improve quality and customer experience.
- Ensure 24/7 service availability of Citrix Cloud – address reported issues and provide root cause analysis.
- Work with Product Development, Product Management, QA, and Customer Success teams to ensure successful deployments and address service delivery issues.
- You would come with an educational qualification of either a Bachelor’s or Masters’s in Engineering.
- Hands-on experience of 1-3 years of experience in the software development lifecycle.
- Experience with algorithms, data structures, complexity analysis, software design, and debugging on Windows/Linux platforms.
- Experience in one or more of the following: C/C++, Go, Python, and Ruby.
- Good understanding of automation frameworks like Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, Help Chart, Serverless architectures
- Comes with a strong foundation in secure operational practices – key handling, access control, threat remediation.