Citibank (stylized as citibank) is the consumer division of financial services multinational Citigroup. Citibank was founded in 1812 as the City Bank of New York, and later became First National City Bank of New York. The bank has 2,649 branches in 19 countries, including 723 branches in the United States and 1,494 branches in Mexico operated by its subsidiary Banamex. The U.S. branches are concentrated in six metropolitan areas: New York City, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Washington, D.C., and Miami. In 2016, the United States accounted for 70% of revenue and Mexico accounted for 13% of revenue. Aside from the U.S. and Mexico, most of the company’s branches are in Poland, Russia, India and the United Arab Emirates.
CitiBank Walkin Recruitment 2019 Details:
|Degree Needed:||Any Graduate|
|Experience Needed:||0-2 Years|
|Salary:||Rs. 325000 – 450000 Per Year|
Eligibility & Qualifications:
- 0-3 years of relevant experience.
- Good written communication .
- Experience working in a business office or operational environment.
- Proficient computer and math skills with a focus on complex databases and spreadsheets.
- Demonstrates technical and administrative expertise.
- Consistently demonstrates attention to detail.
- Demonstrated knowledge of activities, policies, and procedures of a basic work area.
- Shift Timings: – Rotational night shift.
- Candidates need to carry an email invite along with a CV and Id-proof, while coming for Interview.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Follow established procedures to complete complex assignments and resolve problems that require in-depth investigation or research
- Provide team assistance, including serving as subject matter expert, leading special projects, training new hires within work unit, providing daily guidance to lower level employees, and allocation of work, as needed.
- Conduct basic analysis and research as well as workflow management.
- Support an expansive array of products and services.
- Communicate pertinent information to senior managers and support activities that help mitigate organizational loss or impact, as needed.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Amazon off campus drive 2020|SDE-1 | B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech|Freshers
- InMobi off campus drive 2020|Intern |Graduate/MBA|Fresher
- ANSYS off campus Recruitment 2020|Intern|B.E/B.Tech|freshers
- HCL off campus drive 2020| Analyst|B.E/ B.Tech|Fresher
- How To Create Android Apps Without Coding Advance Course
- Machine Learning for Absolute Beginners – Level 3
- Synopsys off campus drive 2020|Tech Support Intern| B.E/B.Tech |Fresher
- Vymo off campus Recruitment 2020|Software Engineer Intern|B.E/B.Tech|Fresher
Job Designation :Operations Support
The Operation Support Specialist position is responsible for providing operations support services, including but not limited to; record/documentation maintenance, storage & retrieval of records, account maintenance, imaging and the opening of accounts in coordination with the Operations – Core Team.
Date: 23-December-2019 (Monday)
Time: 10:00 AM to 04:00 PM
Citicorp services, 4th Floor, Neville Towers, Ramanujan IT City, Taramani, Chennai
Contact Person: Manas
Also Checkout More Bank Jobs:
- Punjab National Bank Recruitment 2020 | Manager Security| Last Date: 13 Jan 2020
- Nainital Bank Recruitment 2020 for Chief Technology Officer | BE/B.Tech/MCA | Last Date: 13 Jan 2020
- RBI Recruitment 2020 For Assistant | Any Graduate | Last Date: 16 Jan 2020
- CitiBank Walkin Recruitment 2019 | Operations Support | Any Graduate | Sal: 4.5 Lac | Freshers
- IBPS Recruitment 2019| IT-Administrator | Last Date: 27 Dec 2019 | Across India
- SBI General Insurance Recruitment 2019 |Customer Support Executive | Last Date: 17 Dec 2019
- Bank of Maharashtra jobs for Generalist Officer Across India. Last Date to apply: 31 Dec 2019
- Bank of Maharashtra recruitment 2019 for Specialist officers in Scale II I.T Department | Last Date: 31 Dec 2019 | Across India
- RBI Recruitment 2019 For Medical Consultant| Last Date: 24 Dec 2019