The Internet of Everything is a phenomenon driving new opportunities for Cisco and it’s transforming our customers businesses worldwide. We are pioneers and have been since the early days of connectivity. Today, we are building teams that are expanding our technology solutions in the mobile, cloud, security, IT, and big data spaces, including software and consulting services. As Cisco delivers the network that powers the Internet, we are connecting the unconnected. Imagine creating unprecedented disruption. Your revolutionary ideas will impact everything from retail, healthcare, and entertainment, to public and private sectors, and far beyond. Collaborate with like-minded innovators in a fun and flexible culture that has earned Cisco global recognition as a Great Place To Work. With roughly 10 billion connected things in the world now and over 50 billion estimated in the future, your career has exponential possibilities at Cisco.
Company Name: Cisco Systems
Company Website: www.cisco.com
Job Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Position: Software Engineer
The successful candidate will participate on project teams defining and developing innovative new products based on Cisco technology.
Key functions are to:
- Develop, enhance, verify and sustain embedded system software for complex internetworking products as a key member of a cross-functional team.
- Write software specifications, code, integrate and test new software and hardware, complete product release, and provide field support.
- Interface with other teams such as QA Test and Release Operations throughout the development cycle.
- BE/BTech in Computer Science or Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering with 0-3 years of Industry experience.
- Strong C programming skills and familiarity with large software development projects in a UNIX or IOS environment including experience with source code control systems, i.e. ability to search, navigate and handle extremely large code base.
- Experienced in Linux kernel and hardware device drivers and modules desirable.
- Experience in online and offline debugging platform software issues using tools such as GDB.
- Knowledge of scripting to be able to design, create and run scripts for longevity tests for a platform. Knowledge of Python, LUA or other scripting languages desirable.
- Knowledge of or demonstrated experience with LAN/WAN communication interfaces, Ethernet layer 2, layer 3 technologies.
- Motivated self-starter with good communication and organizational skills, with demonstrated the ability to develop and deliver superior products in a cross-functional team environment under aggressive schedules.
- Hands on experience on End to End Software project development in a network company environment will be added plus.
How to Apply: Click Here
Also Read: How to Crack TCS off Campus 2018