About the Company:
Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) enables people to make powerful connections–whether in business, education, philanthropy, or creativity. Cisco hardware, software, and service offerings are used to create the Internet solutions that make networks possible–providing easy access to information anywhere, at any time.
Cisco off campus drive Details :
|Position:||Software Development Engineer|
|Batch:||, 2018,2019 Batch|
|Salary:||best in industry|
Roles & Responsibilities
- Demonstrate Strong Ownership, Relevance and take work to completion
- Lead/Participate in Requirements, Planning, Design, Review discussions.
- Lead/Participate in end-to-end software life cycle which includes Design, Plan, Develop, Automate, Perform Various Tests (Unit, Functional and Scale)
- Lead/Participate in Customer Use case discussions, Propose test and automation strategies
- Work in a Continuous integration environment with highest focus on software standards and quality
- Build Customer Deployment like labs to provide maximum coverage of the use cases and scenarios
- Demonstrate a high degree of originality and innovation in defining product and project level architecture.
- Innovate and generate new ideas for Product & Process, BU and Cisco, build prototypes, propose ideas
- Publish whitepapers and write technical blogs
- Analyze customer feedback and customer issues, Participate actively in customer support activities which includes triage & providing resolutions
- Incrementally upgrade & develop new skills to adopt to new product requirements, participate and present leanings in a BU level forums
- Document software design, flows and use cases using various software design techniques like Sequence Diagrams, Architectural Diagrams, Class Diagrams etc…
- Good Team Player – Recognize & Respect each other, Have Fun, Adopt to Cisco Culture, Demonstrate highest Ethics & Integrity, Give importance to Health & Family
- Take initiative and be responsible for Self-Development, Seek Mentor-ship, Take self-improvement trainings
- Work in an agile environment, adopt to obstacle culture and team first attitude
- Any experience in Designing/developing Web Applications using Java/J2EE technologies
- Understanding of the various web technologies, REST, SOAP, Web Services, PoJo)
- Any experience using Development Tools (like Eclipse etc…)
- Any experience using Build Tools (ANT, Maven etc…)
- Any experience working with Configuration Management (like Clearcase, GIT) and Continuous Integration tools (like Jenkins)
- Good Team work and collaboration skills
- Strong Problem solving skills
- Strong articulation and communication skills
- Understanding of Linux-based Operating Systems
- B.E./B.Tech or M.E/M.Tech in C.Sc
How to Apply for Cisco careers 2020:
|Apply Link:||Click Here|
|Earn From Your Photos||Click Here|
|Data Entry Work Online Jobs||Click Here|
|Follow Facebook Page||Follow|
|Today’s jobs list||Click Here|
Request to all the candidates please drop your comment in the comment box. If you have any query regarding this Post.
For more details keep in touch with our website www.lazyfreshers.com
Candidates can search favourites companies jobs on lazyfreshers directly from Google.
Off campus drive:lazyfreshers
Lazyfreshers team bet all of you. you can get each time new, genuine jobs. These jobs apply directly from companies websites, not any third party portals.
These jobs can not find any other job websites.
Best Of Luck …