About the Cisco:
The Internet of Everything is a phenomenon driving new opportunities for Cisco and it’s transforming our customers’ businesses worldwide. We are pioneers and have been since the early days of connectivity. Today, we are building teams that are expanding our technology solutions in the mobile, cloud, security, IT, and big data spaces, including software and consulting services.
Cisco off campus drive Details 2020:
|Job Location:||Bangalore, IN|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Desired Degree: Master’s Degree (MS/MBA/MA etc) Program
- Desired Major: Business, Industrial Engineering, Operations Research, Supply Chain Management or equivalent.
- Minimum CGPA of 3.0 out of 4.0
- The requirement is for 2021/22 passout only
- Analyse business processes, find gaps and identify improvement opportunities
- Strong data analytics and visualization skills: Work with a large amount of data and having business context to derive meaningful insights from the analysis of the data
- Present data and insights in a logical, influential manner to drive data-driven business decisions
- Capture the inventory of Supply Chain data sources, dashboards, measurements and metrics to prepare and manage integrated data architecture
- Perform data mapping, lineage, classification and data dictionary to create a Master Data Catalogue
- Conduct Periodic data health monitor & cleansing
- Assist with retiring unused data elements and rationalizing/enabling future data elements
- Enable data discovery and various analytics platform with the self-service model (predictive and prescriptive analytics
- Partner with the functional owners on analysis of data flows, data stores, and measurements/metrics integration
- Perform metrics analysis as required to provide actionable information to end-users
- Active participation in Data Scientist role & skills development across Supply Chain Operations.
- Lead and drive Supply Chain cross-functional teams to become analytics-driven discipline