About the Cisco:
The Internet of Everything is a phenomenon driving new opportunities for Cisco and it’s transforming our customers’ businesses worldwide. We are pioneers and have been since the early days of connectivity. Today, we are building teams that are expanding our technology solutions in the mobile, cloud, security, IT, and big data spaces, including software and consulting services.
Cisco off campus drive Details 2020:
|Position:||Project Specialist (Intern)|
|Job Location:||Bangalore, IN|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
What You’ll Do
- Accountability for revenue and gross margin achievement on customer funded projects, monitoring the expenditures and costs against delivered and realized benefits as the projects progress
- Plan, specify and maintain projects in line with the strategic plan/roadmap
- Plan and monitor project execution, managing risks and resolving issues as appropriate to ensure projects are executed within the agreed schedule, cost and performance
- Work closely with and provide support to the relevant stakeholders
- Ensure those project deliverables are to the appropriate levels of quality, on schedule, within budget, and in accordance with the project plans
- Manage third party contributions to the projects as appropriate
- Manage Cisco India customers facing project/s from start to completion including the resolution of project issues.
- Create project schedule and project management plan with financial, resource and material requirements
- Ensure project deliverables are to the appropriate levels of quality, on schedule, within budget, and in accordance with the project plans
- Manage the expenditures and costs against delivered and realized benefits as the project/s progress.
- Resolving issues as appropriate to ensure projects are executed within the agreed schedule, cost and performance
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Identify risks and deploying risk avoidance strategies and mitigation actions as appropriate
- Oversees project staff including project engineers, vendors, partners and subcontractors. Work closely with and provide support to the relevant stakeholder
Who You Are
- Recent graduate or on your final year of studies towards a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Business, Management, Finance, Math, Accounting, Information Systems or related field from an accredited institution before the program start date
- Minimum of a 7.0 CGPA or equivalent
- This requirement is only for 2022 passout only
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- High levels of customer orientation and service excellence
- Efficient collaboration skills with internal / external customers and cross-functional teams
- Excellent communication skills, “Can do” attitude, proactive engagement, solutions seeking & team player in global environment
- Good time management skills and the ability to prioritize work capacity