About the Company:
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
CGI off campus Drive Details :
|Position:||Associate Systems Engineer|
|Salary:||Best in industry|
Job Description :
The Level 1 Service Desk technician provides user support and customer service on Company-supported computer applications and platforms. The primary purpose is to diagnose, prioritize, troubleshoot and resolve incidents and service requests reported by the Client via telephone, online chat, email or a Web portal.
- Respond to requests for technical assistance by following prescribed procedures.
- Research reported incidents using available information sources and tools. Diagnose, triage and resolve hardware, software and network-related incidents
- Log all contacts and document all the activities and results accurately and completely within the incident management tool.
- Assign unresolved tickets to the appropriate support team.
- Proactively monitor, follow up and expedite the resolution of assigned and pending tickets.
- Identify and escalate tickets requiring urgent attention and action.
- Stay current with system information, changes and updates.
- Adhere to work schedules, attendance and leave policies.
- Comply with CGI and Client’s IS/IT policies, code of conduct and quality standards
How to Apply for cgi careers 2020:
Apply Link: Click Here