About the Company:
At CGI, we’re a team of builders. We call our employees members because all who join CGI are building their own company – we are all shareholders from Day One – one that has grown to 73,000 professionals located more than 40 countries. Founded in 1976, headquartered in Montreal, Canada, CGI is the 5th largest independent and end-to-end IT and business services and product organization in the world, committed to helping clients succeed. We have the global resources, expertise, stability and dedicated professionals needed to achieve results for our clients – and for our members. Come grow with us.
This is a great opportunity to join a winning team. CGI offers a competitive compensation package with opportunities for growth and professional development. Benefits for full-time, permanent members start on the first day of employment and include a paid time-off program and profit participation and stock purchase plans.
Company Name: CGI
Company Website: www.cgi.com/
Position: Associate Software Trainee
Job Location: Bangalore
Batch Eligible: 2018/2019
Experience Needed: Freshers
Salary: Best In Industry
- Entry Level professional, representing the most common entry point into the organisation.
- Performs routine activities related to applications development/Testing/Support/Maintenance/Enhancement.
- Focuses on learning and acquiring work skills/knowledge in the respective field.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
- As part of a team you will design, build, install, implement and / or maintain software applications for some of the leading global organizations.
- You will carry out enhancements to existing applications as well as developing, testing and implementing new applications.
- You will support 24X7 mission critical systems for CGI clients across the globe to deliver on their business.
- You should be able to Develop, Analyze and Maintain complex software and solve complex engineering problems quickly and smartly.
- As a part of global delivery teams, you will be working alongside experts and fellow professionals and clients from around the world. Your passion for quality work, learning and working in a diverse and inclusive culture will assist you in becoming a well-rounded industry professional, operating at the intersection of deep technology knowledge and client business insights, and contribute towards creating industry winning solutions.
- Through our ICE (Innovation Creativity & Experimentation) program, you will have an opportunity to submit and experience the shaping of your ideas into high impact programs, offerings, solutions and IP in an organization which has more than 176 industry leading products across industry verticals as diverse as Financial Services, Health Care, Manufacturing, Retail, Utilities, Telecom, Oil & Gas, Utilities, Government, etc.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- Degree: BE/B.Tech(All Streams)/MCA/MSc(Comp Sci)
- Cut-off Marks: 65% in BE/B.Tech and 60% in 10th and 12th Additional Criteria: No Current Backlog
- Candidates with no prior work experience and should have completed their BE/B.Tech(All Streams)/MCA/MSc(Comp Sci) in 2019/2018
- Good Analytical and Problem solving capabilities, Ability to learn and adapt to latest technologies.
- Exposure to Java / .Net /C/C++/Python/PLSQL/Sharepoint would be an added advantage.
- Testing Environments
How to Apply:
Apply Link: Click Here