About the Cerner :
Cerner Corporation is an American supplier of health information technology solutions, services, devices, and hardware. As of February 2018, its products were in use at more than 27,000 facilities around the world.
Cerner off campus drive Details 2020:
|Degree Needed:||B.E/B.Tech/Any Degree|
|Batch:||2018- 2020 Batch|
|Experience Needed:||1 year|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
- As a Support Technician, your responsibilities include supporting Cerner associates /clients for all their IT issues (OS & applications installed on laptops) through Remote Support / On-Site.
- You will also be installing and configuring computer systems, diagnosing hardware and software faults and solve technical and applications problems, either over the phone or in person.
- In this role, you will be handling the first & second level of technical issues, combines quick resolution with proper actions to minimize the impact on critical system/application issues
Basic Qualifications :
• Bachelor’s degree in any field or, equivalent work experience
• At least 1-year experience in Windows, Mac systems and Office365
How to Apply:
Apply Link-Click Here