CDK Global Off Campus Drive 2022: Lazyfreshers has brought exclusive fresher jobs for you, this freshers job is for CDK Global company whose job description, salary, job location, and application link, you can check below. CDK Global Off Campus Drive 2022 | Any Graduate | Hyderabad.
CDK Global Off Campus Drive 2022
|Company Name||CDK Global|
|Job Role||Front End Operations/ Associate Technical Writer and Associate Learning Coordinator|
|Qualification||B.Sc/B.Com/BCA/ Any Graduate|
|Batch||2020/ 2021/ 2022|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
Job Description for CDK Global Off Campus Drive 2022:
CDK Front End Operations Responsibilities:
When customers subscribe to CDK Products and Services, it is just the beginning of a long-fulfilling mutually beneficial relationship. The objective is not just enough to simply meet our contractual obligations, but in fact, to make a Remarkable Customer Experience.
Deliver Installed projects/products to North American Automotive Dealers to complete their Financial/Sales/Insurance services.
Should have an inclination towards timely completion of Projects/Deliverables within agreed SLA, writing simple Excel formulae/macro, Logical understanding and analytical skills.
- Project: Front End Operations
- Job Title: Assoc Implementation Support Rep
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Hyderabad
- Work Mode: Work from Office
- Employment Type: Permanent
- Salary: Upto 4.00 LPA
- Shift: 24 x 5 (Rotational shift)
- Qualification: B.Sc/B.Com/BCA Computers or equivalent education & Freshers with good communications skills
- Graduation year of passing: 2021 & 2022
- Experience: 0-1 year of experience in Finance-Insurance Automotive Operations
- The individuals’ primary responsibility is to deliver Install/Support tasks to North American partners, using relevant tools and applications
- Ensure the product Installs are done effectively keeping Quality parameters intact all time without escalations and rework
- Finance and Insurance Data mapping on Dealer Management System
- An innovative mindset to be able to get efficient with improvement ideas throughout the career
- Exceptional Quality standards to be maintained for all deliverables
- Resolve issues and handle day-to-day escalations
- Work with the Peers, SME and Team Leaders/ Project Leaders to meet Call Back Expectations
- Need to go beyond the expectations to meet team deliverables
- Thorough understanding of CDK products, processes, customer needs and escalation protocol
- Work closely with US teams in a collaborative environment
- Identify opportunities to automate manual configurations and tasks by leveraging emerging technologies
- Position requires extensive hands-on technical inclination coupled with ingenuity, product knowledge, industry knowledge, and communication skills
- Attends training courses as required and stays abreast of evolving internal processes and industry developments
- Works in a team environment and assists team members on various issues
- Provides other Ad Hoc support and duties as assigned
- Works in an environment with competing priorities
- Must demonstrate fluency & very good command of the English language (verbal & written)
- Must possess a passion for Technology, with the ability to be self-directed, highly motivated, and able to set priorities with minimal supervision
- Experience working as part of onshore/offshore Teams is highly desirable
- Must be willing to have daily contact with US-based Team members as required
- Ability to use multiple software applications
- Time management, multi-tasking and prioritization skills
- Performance Track record should be good in the last tenure
CDK Associate Technical Writer Responsibilities:
As associate technical writer, this resource will produce user-facing content for CDK’s applications for complex, interrelated, transactional software systems that incorporate multiple technologies. The associate will develop the ability to translate complex information into clear, concise and compelling information deliverables following the established model and standards of product documentation.
- Create, assimilate, and convey technical material in a concise and effective manner
- Learn to use prescribed tools to author text, create charts and graphs, and incorporate diagrams
- and screenshots into information deliverables.
- Follows detailed documentation plans
- Collaborate with other team members, as needed
- Collaborate with product management and product engineering associates/teams
- Collaborate with launch team and support associates• Strives to work with minimal guidance and supervision, delivers accurate content
- Video simulation of product workflows and editing.
Skill Requires for CDK Global Off Campus Drive 2022:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in any discipline – preferably English Literature, Mass
- Communication, Advertising disciplines; (however, engineering and B Tech grads are not ruled
- No prior experience needed
- Up to 2 years of experience as content/copy writer in MARCOMM, advertising or journalism will
- also be considered
- Ability to grasp technology, analyze and understand software applications
- Keenness to gain operational and technical knowledge of assigned products
- Attends relevant meetings and training sessions to gain operational and functional knowledge of
- product, tools, processes, domain and technology
- Follows departmental guidelines, the Microsoft Manual of Style, and the Chicago Manual of Style
Technical & Behavioral Expectations:
- Work as part of a writing, project, or development team.
- Ability to develop subject matter expertise in assigned domain
- Learn and adapt quickly to new technology and industry standards.
- Demonstrate high attention to detail
- Identify and establish working relationship with product SMEs
- Demonstrate ability to effectively communicate to a variety of audiences in both verbal and written
- Demonstrate understanding of copyright and accessibility requirements related to educational
- media content
- Effective time management and to be available for meetings in North American timezones.
- Remains focused under pressure
CDK Associate Learning Coordinator Responsibilities:
Coordinates training registration activities for clients’ training including enrollment, confirmation, cancellation and other administrative LMS duties that relate to customer training needs.
Position Responsibilities & Essential functions:
- Prepare newly submitted Training Requests for CDK U Learning
- Take provided dealer employee lists and convert them for import into the LMS
- Create master Login document
- Assist with managing email requests for user creation, deactivations, learning assignments
- Extract and prepare various LMS reports for customer, coordination and learning delivery.
- Follow-up with the customers and/or the relevant teams to fix/close cases related to training
- registrations/pending requests/issues.
Graduate (Bachelors or Masters) from any discipline – preferably non-engineering/technology
Suitable fresh grads with good oral and written comm skills, analytical abilities and aptitude
Upto 1 year of experience in customer support (non-technical/non voice; transaction processing)
can also be considered.
- Task & Results oriented
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Fluency in English
- Email etiquette
- Learn and follow standard operating procedures in completing work
- Ability to explore and learn GUI tools necessary to complete the assigned tasks
- Resourceful and attention to detail
- Self-starter and problem solver
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications: Excel, Outlook, and Word
- Collaborate with team members and other stakeholders
- No travel required.
- Willingness to work in rotating shifts
- Commitment to work
- Willingness to explore and learn
CDK Global Off Campus Drive 2022 Selection Process:
- Technical Round Interview
- HR Interview
CDK Global is a leading provider of integrated data and technology solutions to the automotive, heavy truck, recreation, and heavy equipment industries. Focused on enabling end-to-end, omnichannel retail commerce through open, agnostic technology, CDK Global provides solutions to dealers and original equipment manufacturers, serving nearly 15,000 retail locations in North America. CDK solutions connect people with technology by automating and integrating all parts of the dealership and buying process, including the acquisition, sale, financing, insuring, parts supply, repair and maintenance of vehicles.
How to Apply for CDK Global Off Campus Drive 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for CDK Global Off Campus Drive 2022 online by the following link as soon as possible before the Last Date.
Apply Link Front End Operations Role : Click Here
Apply Link Associate Technical Writer and Associate Learning Coordinator : Click Here