Carrier Off Campus Drive 2023: Lazyfreshers has brought exclusive fresher jobs for you, this freshers job is for Carrier company whose job description, salary, job location, and application link, you can check below. Carrier Off Campus Drive 2023 | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA/ MS | Hyderabad.
Job Details for Carrier Off Campus Drive 2023
|Job Role||Associate Engineer|
|Qualification||BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA/ MS|
|Batch||2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022|
|CTC||Best in Industry|
Job Description for Carrier Off Campus Drive 2023
We are looking for a highly motivated candidate to join our team as a QA Engineer to validate embedded Product/applications running on targets/boards. He will be responsible for design and develop of test frameworks/Test plan and execute tests for embedded devices with utmost quality. This position requires the ability to work under minimal direction in collaboration with a team of engineers to maintain high quality deliverables that meet system requirements.
- Experience in validating embedded Product/applications running on targets/boards with embedded Linux.
- Should be able to perform Functional, stress and load test on embedded products.
- Should be good at Manual and Automation Test planning and Execution.
- Should be good at identifying what can be automated and automating manual efforts.
- Should be able create test setups to replicate customer issues .
- Good understanding of SDLC, STLC, defect life cycle, different test techniques and QA methodologies.
- Hands on Experience on Test Management tools like ADO,IBM Jazz &JIRA .
- Good understanding on Agile methodologies & Work culture.
Skills Required for Carrier Off Campus Drive 2023
- Fresher / 1-2 years of embedded platform product validation experience:
- Essential Competencies:
- Experience in Embedded Software Quality Assurance.
- Experience in testing different communication protocols such as, RS232, RS485, TCP/IP, BACnet, Modbus, wireless, etc.
- Hands on experience in automation scripting languages like Python/C/C++/C# or Java to automate test cases.
- Understanding of functional and non-functional requirements.
- Experience utilizing Agile Software Process Techniques
- Relentless root cause/troubleshooting experience.
Selection Process for Carrier Off Campus Drive 2023
- Technical Round
- HR Interview
Carrier Global Corporation is an American multinational home appliances corporation based in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida. Carrier is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class
How to Apply for Carrier Off Campus Drive 2023
|All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Carrier Off Campus Drive 2023 online by the following link as soon as possible before the Last Date.|
|To Apply and get more details of Carrier Associate Engineer Role: Click Here|
|To Apply and get more details of Carrier Software Engineer Role: Click Here|