About the Company:-
We offer CaaS (“Clothing as a Service”) — our proprietary technology, reverse logistics, marketing and infrastructure — as a fully-managed, end-to-end solution through our CaaStle Platform. Brands include American Eagle, Ann Taylor, Banana Republic, Bloomingdales, Express, Fashion to Figure, Gwynnie Bee, Haverdash, Loft, New York & Company, Rebecca Taylor, Scotch and Soda, and Vince.
CaaStle off campus drive Details 2019 :
|Company Website:||www.CaaStle .com|
|Job Location:||New Delhi|
|Experience Needed:||0 – 0 years|
|Salary:||Best in industry|
What you’ll do for CaaStle Freshers Recruitment As Software Engineer:
- Design, Code reviews and build scalable applications.
- You will be engaged in identifying and addressing performance bottlenecks, collaborate with other team members to innovate current/new products.
- Identify and implement best practices for application engineering.
- Ensure high scalability and performance
- You will advocate for good, clean, well-documented and performing code; define and follow standards and best practices for front-end development.
- Sutherland off campus drive |Associate Professional|B.E/B.Tech/Graduation.|Fresher
- Verizon off campus drive |Ad Operations Support |BSC/BCom/BA/BE |Fresher
- Atos Syntel off campus drive |B.E/B.Tech/MCA/BSC/BCA/MCS|Fresher
- Aptean off campus drive |Associate Engineer|B.E/B.Tech|Fresher
- Visteon off campus drive |Software Engineer |B.E/B.Tech|Fresher
We’d love for you to have:
- Experience: 0-3 yrs experience of working in a scalable web product firm
- Education: B.Tech/M.Tech in Computer Science from Top-ranked colleges in India
- Excellent software development skills in developing web applications over client-side frameworks – Backbone (preferred), React and/or angular frameworks; and server-side frameworks
- Strong knowledge and working experience in server-side Event-driven programming using Node.js
- Passion for writing optimized code using JS best practices and design patterns
- Experience with JS or Java-based Unit/Integration Testing using Selenium, Appium, Selendroid
- Hands-on experience in building scalable web applications
- Excellent problem solving and debugging skills
- Good Knowledge of version control – GIT (preferred)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in Data Structures, Algorithms and their optimization.
How to Apply for CaaStle off campus drive Novemebr 2019:
Apply Link:Click Here