About The Company :
Think and Learn provides educational offerings for a lifetime with teaching skills that give students a crucial competitive advantage in learning to strengthen their basics for examinations and life not just through the app world but also through its training division – Byju’s Classes. Company’s wide range of products includes classes for Overseas and Domestic Test Preparation courses handed over in varied formats. The company started with a regular Classroom model and has switched over to a technology-enabled platform making it currently a 1500 Crore education enterprise and easily the biggest in India. A winner of the Deloitte Fastest 50 India Award in 2012,’13,’14 and the Fastest 300 Asia Award for the last three years.
Company Name: Think and Learn (Byjus)
Company Website : www.byjus.com
Position: Business Development Associate
Salary: 10 LPA (7LPA fixed and 3LPA variable)
(The final CTC will depend upon candidates’ performance & experience during the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
- Telephonic Interview
- Multiple rounds of face to face Interview
Eligibility Criteria :
- BE/BTech/MBA All Branches with Excellent skills
- 2015/2016/2017/2018 (Final year) Batches
Generating revenue for the team through educational consulting and by closing sales deals either over the phone or face to face. The candidates will get a chance to rub shoulders with alumni of ISB, IIMs, NITs and various other prestigious institutions of India and the US. Performing candidates may be given opportunities to train and/or lead a team and/or manage important business accounts.
- Generating revenue by counselling prospects and converting them to sales.
- Converting free app users to paid users using emails, SMS and direct sales.
- Logging conversations had with prospects on CRM software.
- Doing resume analysis of prospects; suggesting the right type of masters programs
- Explaining the importance of higher education and tools to be used to prepare for the process
- Explaining BYJU’s test prep and admissions consulting products
- Share information on various courses, colleges, test prep products, application process and deadlines on the proactive basis for abroad education.
- Answer questions about products/service and delivering to the need of the customer.
- Handle B2B counseling on college campuses when required
- Take and process orders in an accurate manner
- To be a single point of interface for all customers till conversion.
- Coordinate with the respective team for the product services.
- Helping the team through training and mentoring
- 6 days a week and 9 hours a day (9 am to 6pm/10am to 7 pm / 11 am to 8 pm)
- Working on Saturday and Sunday’s is mandatory (No exception for this), every Tuesday will be declared as a week off.
Feb 3rd & 4th — Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai
Feb 10th & 11th — Callocut, Chandigarh, Kannur, Kochi, Kottayam,
Feb 17th & 18th — Ahmedabad, Bhuvaneshwar, Kolkata, Pune