About the Company
We value different perspectives, skills and experiences. We’re creating an inclusive working culture where people from all backgrounds can succeed. That’s why we welcome applications from all parts of the community.
BT off campus drive Details:
|Company Website:||www.BT .com|
|Salary:||Best in industry|
Why this role matters
As a 1st level Service Operations Associate Network Technician you are responsible for the end to end management of incidents impacting BT’s global business voice customers and the services offered on BT‘s Global Managed Voice network and BT’s Trading network. We provide technical expertise to identify, analyse and resolve incidents and to maintain a high level of customer experience and service availability for these Pltform and Services.
- Provide a Customer Service Centre function for designated customers.
- To build and maintain relationships with colleagues, suppliers and customers to drive resolution of proactive and reactive incidents.
- To provide polite and professional communication with globally located suppliers, field support and customers.
- To effectively handle customer enquiries and complaints and maintain frequent customer contact throughout (Keep Customer Informed).
- The Complete Java Programmer: From Scratch to Advanced
- Software development in Python: A practical approach
- Python for Beginners – Basics to Advanced
- Machine Learning & Deep Learning in Python & R
- Malware Analysis Masterclass – Defeat Hackers And Malware
Development & Improvement:
- To drive own development within the team..
- To participate in and to drive Continual Improvement activities within the team and across the business.
How to Apply for BT off campus drive Dec -2019:
Apply Link:Click Here