About the Brand Provoke:
Brand Provoke works with a single-minded aim: to build and position your brand identity in a way that helps you succeed in the marketplace. A well-managed brand ultimately represents a well-defined corporate identity – one that is integral to the strategic outlook of your business.
Brand Provoke off campus drive Details:
|Company Name:||Brand Provoke|
|Experience Needed:||1+ year|
|Salary:||Best in industry|
- Development of creative and innovative designs for a wide variety of digital touchpoints
- Independent development, responsibility and documentation of design concepts with a focus on user interface and interaction design
- Creation of design systems, CI guidelines and assets
- Cooperation in an agile, interdisciplinary team
- Present your designs and ideas to national and international customers
- Regular exchange and continuous development in our interdisciplinary team
What you bring with you:
- You have a degree in design or a comparable qualification in your pocket
- You have at least 2-5 years of professional experience in the (digital) agency environment and have solid and practical experience in the implementation of digital projects
- In addition to conceptual know-how, you have good knowledge of: Sketch, InVision, Adobe XD, Photoshop, illustrator
- HTML / CSS and responsive design are no foreign words for you
- A strong interest and enthusiasm for digital trends and technologies
- Your quality standard is always higher
- You are well organized and stay cool, even if you work on several projects in parallel
Creative Content Writer
- Outstanding writing skills, communication skill, grammatical ability, and an ability to give attention to detail.
- Must be research oriented.
- Experience in writing various blogs, articles, and web content.
- Must have a good number of published contents (Links can be attached along with resume for our reference)
- It’s a plus if you also have sound knowledge in SEO, Keyword Placement, HTML Tags and ability to write suitable and targeted Page Title, Meta Descriptions, Alt Tags etc.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Create content marketing campaigns to drive leads and subscribers Use SEO best practices to generate traffic to our site
- Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs and white papers
- Actively manage and promote our blog, and pitch articles to relevant third-party platforms
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism or related field
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including SEO, email marketing and web analytics
- Experience using WordPress, Weebly, and/or Joomla! preferred
- Can write fresh, unique and creative content for websites, blogs, social channels, emails, articles that engage the target audience.
- Freshers can also apply.
How to Apply for Brand Provoke careers 2020:
Apply Link: Click Here