About the Company:
As we enter our second century, Boeing is the world’s largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners, defense, space and security systems, and service provider of aftermarket support. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Company Name: Boeing
Company Website: www.boeing.co.in
Position: Mechanical Systems Engineer-Actuation
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience Needed: 0 -5 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
- The Boeing India Engineering and Technology Center (BIETC) is looking for innovative mechanical engineers to join a team of talented engineers to design aerospace actuators used across commercial and defense products. Actuators are used across the Boeing product line in many applications within the flight control systems, landing gear systems, environmental control systems, fuel systems, and propulsion systems, and for passenger and cargo doors.
- BIETC will have equipment detail design responsibility for linear-hydraulic actuators, which are comprised of a piston and cylinder, and may include a manifold and integral components such as valves, sensors, and plugs. Design teams may also assist with other actuator types such as gearboxes, transmissions, rotary actuators, electro-mechanical actuators, and valves.
- This Engineering position will focus on detail actuation design serving both current production (e.g., 737, 767, 777, 787) and future airplanes (e.g., 777X, NMA), as well as defense products. The assignment will include:
- Work to ensure world-class Actuation equipment through detailed design and collaboration with other Boeing design teams in the United States. Collaboration may also be required with teams defining requirements, conducting tests, and performing stress and performance analysis.
- Developing Concept and Detailed Designs with Expertise in CAD tools CATIA V5.
- Performing Part & Assembly level tolerance stack ups
- Working level Knowledge of Mechanical Design, Aerospace materials and processes.
- Fundamental knowledge of Design of Hydraulic Components
- Engineering degree
- 0-5 years of related work experience
- A relevant Master’s degree and 0 -4 years’ related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
How to Apply:
Apply Link: Click Here