Boeing Off Campus Drive 2022: Lazyfreshers has brought exclusive fresher jobs for you, this freshers job is for Boeing company whose job description, salary, job location, and application link, you can check below. Boeing Off Campus Drive 2022 | Any Graduate | Bangalore.
Job Details for Boeing Off Campus Drive 2022
|Job Role||Associate software Engineer Full Stack|
|Qualification||BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ MTech/ Any Graduate|
|Batch||2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022|
|CTC||Best in Industry|
Job Description for Boeing Off Campus Drive 2022
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
- Estimate user stories/features (story point estimation) and tasks in hours with the required level of accuracy and commit them as part of Sprint Planning
- Contributes to the Backlog refinement meetings by promptly asking relevant questions to ensure requirements achieve the right level of Definition Of Ready (DOR)
- Works with the Product Owner to confirm that the code and acceptance tests reflect the desired functionality
- Raise any impediments/risks (technical/operational/personal) they come across and approaches Scrum Master/Technical Architect/PO accordingly to arrive at a solution
- Update the status and the remaining efforts for their tasks on a daily basis
- Develops working software towards committed Team PI Objectives and Iteration plans
- Delivers working software in accordance with expected quality standards
- Designs for testability: Design and evolve the system to support testability and test automation
Skills Required for Boeing Off Campus Drive 2022
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Technical Bachelor’s degree or Master degree
- 0 to 4 years relevant experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Aerospace, Electronics or Computer Science Engineering
- Past experience in one or more of the following :
- Java Full Stack
- Embedded C++
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Knowledge of the entire software development life-cycle
- High learning agility
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Candidate must be a self-starter with a positive attitude, high ethics, and a track record of working successfully under pressure in a time-constrained
Selection Process for Boeing Off Campus Drive 2022
- Technical Round
- HR Interview
Boeing is the world’s largest (Per Boeing LinkedIn page) aerospace company and a leading provider of commercial airplanes, defense, space, and security systems, and global services. Building on a legacy of over a century of innovation and leadership, Boeing continues to lead the way in technology and innovation, customer delivery, and investment in its people and future growth of aerospace.
In India, Boeing has been a strong partner to the Indian aerospace and defense sectors for more than 75 years. People at Boeing have been supporting mission readiness and modernization of India’s defense forces, and enabling connected, safer, and smarter flying experiences, in the sky, in the seas, and in space.
How to Apply for Boeing Off Campus Drive 2022?
|All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Boeing Off Campus Drive 2022 online by the following link as soon as possible before the Last Date.|
|Apply Link for Associate software Engineer Full Stack Role :- Click Here|