About the company :
Blume Global powers the global supply chain ecosystem with its AI-enabled, data-driven digital platform and solutions for asset management, logistics, visibility, optimization and financial settlement.
Blume Global off campus drive Details:
|Company Name:||Blume Global|
|Position:||Full Stack Developer|
|Degree Needed:||BE/ B.Tech/MCA|
|Experience Needed:||1 + exp|
|Salary:||Best in industry|
As Full Stack Engineer for Blume Global, you will:
- Work with the product team to understand product vision and requirements
- Solve complex technical problems and perform the code reviews for junior team members.
- Produce deliverables at a consistently high rate and with consistently excellent quality
- Work with a team of engineering professionals to ensure the highest quality product delivery
As a member of our team, you will be responsible for insuring the successful launch of many product features.
- Work in a product-based R&D team and collaborate with other teams to integrate.
- Write code that is of high quality and consistent with our coding standards
- Maintain best practices for development/code changes as needed
- Design and architect software applications
- Maintain high quality standards and unit/integration test your application
- Demonstrate your work to other team members
- Work with senior developers of the team and seek input on solving complex problems.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 1-3 years of software development experience on web applications
- Experience in working in an onsite and offshore development model
- Must have Hands-on knowledge of Multi-threading, Non-blocking IO, Kafka, JMS
- Knowledge of Microservices, REST, JSON and APIs is required
- Conceptual knowledge or experience with as many of the following is highly desirable: Tomcat, Node.js, XML, XSLT, XPath, Web Services, MongoDB, MYSQL, and query performance tuning
- Experience with code management and continuous integration techniques and tools such as Maven, Gradle, Github, JMeter, Jenkins, NPM etc. is highly desirable
- Experience building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals and working knowledge in data structures, algorithms, problem-solving and complexity analysis
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices and best practices for the full software development life cycle (SDLC), including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Proven ability to troubleshoot issues in production including root cause analysis
- Self-directed and capable of working effectively in a highly innovative and fast-paced environment
- Experience with Agile software development in a UNIX/Linux environment
- Experience with system architecture/design
- Passionate about technology and technical challenges of all types excite you
- Eagerness to learn and learn fast, enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to learn, develop and deliver a scalable code.
- Motivated self-starter and team player; you inspire others to achieve great things
- Driven to provide the best customer experience via technology
- Supply chain industry experience is preferred
- Proven ability to work effectively in a cross-functional team
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to come up with creative solutions for different problems
- Strong written/spoken communication skills
- Experience with distributed systems operating in a scalable/high volume environment
- Ability to drive innovation.
How to Apply for Blume Global careers 2020:
|Apply Link:||Click Here|
|Earn From Your Photos||Click Here|
|Data Entry Work Online Jobs||Click Here|
|Follow Facebook Page||Follow|
|Today’s jobs list||Click Here|
Request to all the candidates please drop your comment in the comment box. If you have any query regarding this Post.
For more details keep in touch with our website www.lazyfreshers.com
Candidates can search favourites companies jobs on lazyfreshers directly from Google.
Off campus drive:lazyfreshers
Lazyfreshers team bet all of you. you can get each time new, genuine jobs. These jobs apply directly from companies websites, not any third party portals.
These jobs can not find any other job websites.
Best Of Luck …