About the Company:
BlueJeans Network is a company that provides an interoperable cloud-based video conferencing service that connects participants across a wide range of devices and conferencing platforms. It is headquartered in Mountain View, California, United States.
Company Name: BlueJeans Network
Company Website: https://www.bluejeans.com/
Position: Software Engineer QA – Intern
Job Location: Bangalore
Degree Needed: BS/BE/B.Tech/MCA/M.Tech/MS in Computer Science or related field
Experience Needed: 0 – 6 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field.
- 0 – 6 months experience/internship in testing or application developing
- Familiarity with Agile development methodology and tools
- Experience any one or more programming languages (C, C++, Java or PHP)
- Good communication skills and Academics
The ideal Test & Automation Engineer candidate would…
- Believe in fault-free software that can be designed, developed, maintained, tested, qualified and deployed.
- Believe in automation for fast and repeated verification of software, that is useful during development and deployment.
- Have experience with software testing methodologies and automation technologies (tools and programming languages).
- Have experience creating and modifying automation suites.
- Shoulder responsibility and strive to meet quality expectations and timelines.
Some of the things you’re expected to do…
- Understand existing ecosystem and ongoing developments to be able to add & improve tests and automation suites.
- Understand failures and their impact on user experience and system stability.
- Plan with known expectations and dependencies, particularly as the software moves from developers to production systems.
- Design and implement with reuse, utility and completeness in mind.
- Follow & improve processes – with special focus on code reviews, among others.
- Improve quality with every version, and new test & automation suites must match or exceed existing levels.
- Contribute to a collaborative and responsive team that owns a world-class product service.
- Through awareness question priorities and influence plans & designs.
How to Apply:
Apply Link: Click Here