About the Company:
BlackRock’s business is investing on behalf of our clients, from large institutions to parents and grandparents, doctors and teachers who entrust their savings to us. We are committed to our clients—period. Our promise is to offer them the clearest thinking about what to do with their money and the products and services they need to secure a better financial future.
That’s why investors of all kinds have made us the world’s largest asset manager, entrusting us with trillions of dollars, and it’s why companies, institutions and global governments come to us for help meeting their biggest financial challenges.
BlackRock off campus drive Details:
|Salary:||Best in industry|
About this role
Is your passion providing exceptional service to clients while building and fostering positive relationships? Want to use your diverse background to make an impact on the clients we service in a culture that flourishes on quality, innovation, collaboration and accountability? Are you looking to take your career to the next level? Look no further. At BlackRock, we are seeking a Reporting Services & Integration Analyst who is curious, collaborative, analytical, and passionate
You will also handle following:
- Have a deep understanding of Fixed Income, Equity, Derivatives and Alternatives products and how they are modeled and traded in Aladdin.
- Use technical skills to ensure the accuracy of large analytical data sets, automate processes with scripts and macros and expertly query information from a vast database.
- Exhibit attention to detail and be accountable of timely delivery of reports to clients in accordance with Service Level Agreements.
- Engage in meetings with end-users from all levels within the company from Portfolio and Risk Managers to Operations teams and also with our external Clients.
- Produce and quality control the Green Package for all internal and external clients.
- Maintain data and analytics reported in the Green Package and other Aladdin tools. Coordinate with internal and external teams to ensure data quality
- Continuously streamline and automate the Green Package process through production and engineering improvement
- Understand client objectives, trading strategies and market events to effectively respond to client requests by monitoring daily trading activity
- Follow the Global markets on a daily basis to understand how macro-economic factors affect the portfolios’ risks and investment decisions
- Support client requests related to the Green Package analytics.
- Be a ‘Student of the Markets’ by following the global markets daily to understand how macro-economic factors can affect analytics and portfolio management’s risk and investment decisions.
- Project work: engaging with other internal teams to think creatively and deliver creative solutions to our complex client demands.
- Dream to work in a constantly evolving, changing and meaningful environment.
- Dell off campus Recruitment |Software Engineer|BE/BTech/ME/MTech|Fresher
- Dunzo Off Campus Drive | Software Engineer | BE/BTech | Freshers
- Amdocs off campus Recruitment | Software Test Engineer | B.E/B.Tech |2019
- Capgemini off campus drive | Technical Support Engineer|Any Degree | 2019
- Microchip Technology Off Campus Recruitment Software Engineer | B.E/B.Tech | Freshers
To ensure success, you will have the following qualifications:
- Min 5+ years of experience and knowledge of financial products in Fixed Income, Equities and Derivatives, and familiarity with Risk analytics such as Durations, Spreads, Beta and VaR would be an advantage
- Excellent problem-solving and critical-thinking skills and an ability to identify problems, design and articulate solutions and implement change.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and be able to develop good working relationships with partners.
- Detail orientated, possess initiative and work well with complexity.
- Post Graduate – MBA (Finance) fresher or B. Tech (Computers/IT pref.) or B.Com (with 5+ years relevant experience)
- Added advantage CFA level 1 or 2 /FRM level 1
Lastly, your confirmed ability to operate under tight deadlines and prioritize work, coupled with your sound judgement to appropriately document conclusions will provide continued success. Using your proficiency in Microsoft Office, aptitude for learning new applications and your willingness to ask questions (while learning independently) will get you noticed. Programming or automation experience with tools like Python, RPA, SQL is a plus.
You will experience developmental value of this role:
- You will gain exposure to working directly with our partners such as Portfolio Management Group, Risk & Quantitative Analysis, Client Reporting Teams and BlackRock Solutions Aladdin Clients.
- You will have the opportunity to develop knowledge on the constantly evolving Aladdin investment technology, improve on their finance knowledge and technical skills.
- You will have the opportunity to participate in projects that will push them to think creatively in order to solve numerous complex issues.
How to Apply for BlackRock off campus drive Date Novemebr 2019:
Apply Link: Click Here