About the Company:
Bizight is a Technology Company focused on marketing technologies and services. Bizight stands for “Business Insights” and we work on data driven insights to drive campaigns. The roles of CIO and CMO are today converging and marketing is getting more data and technology driven than before. We help customers drive value from their digital campaigns using our tools and services. Internet today is like a huge shopping mall and attracting customers to your website is like getting the right customers to your outlet. While the traffic is important, getting the right customers is also key. Once done, its important to ensure the customers get the right experience and keep coming back.
Company Name: Bizight Solutions Pvt Ltd
Company Website: http://www.bizight.com/
Position: Digital Marketing Associate
Job Location: Delhi
Salary: Best In Industry
DETAILED JOB DESCRIPTION:
The role is to manage social media marketing, organic and inorganic campaigns for our domestic and international clients in IT & BFSI verticals.
The job would involve:
• Understanding the client’s business goals and social media objectives
• Planning campaign as per target customer segment
• Researching target social profiles
• Creating Social media posts
• Conceptualizing and working with the design team for creatives
• Create and manage strategic content that supports lead generation and conversion goals.
• Drive traffic to content assets by leveraging landing pages, social media promotions, search engine optimization, paid advertisements and more.
• Measure and report on the success of content assets. Develop & implement strategies for conversion.
• Manage social media content and accounts for multiple clients.
• Social media engagement #tagging, @mentions, etc.
Desired Candidate Profile
• 2-3-year experience in planning and managing social media campaigns on FB, LinkedIn, and Twitter
• Experience in Google, Facebook and LinkedIn ad placement, optimization and management.
• Good experience in short – form content writing and creating social posts.
• Should be a full-time graduate, mass comm students will be preferred
• Excellent written communication skills are a must
• Should have a flair for digital marketing and active presence on social media
• Experience in working for B2B clients mandatory preferably for the IT industry.
• Passionate, creative, hard worker and well-organized professional.
How to Apply:
Apply Link: Click Here