Big Rattle Off Campus Drive | Intern Software | 2017 Batch | Mumbai
About the Company:
Big Rattle Technologies specializes development of Mobile and Web applications. Our clients include Fortune 500 companies. We have delivered multiple projects for clients from various industries like FMCG, Restaurants, Banking, and Finance, Automobiles, E-commerce, Television and Broadcast Agencies.
Company Name: Big Rattle Technologies
Company Website: http://www.bigrattle.com
Job Location: Mumbai
Position: Intern Software/Mobile Application Developer
Salary: ₹ 2,00,000 – ₹ 3,00,000
Experience required: Fresher ( 2017 batch )
- 2017 batch BE/BTech (CS/IT/IS/EC/E & TC)/ MCA
- 60% throughout in academics (Degree cutoff 54% for universities in Maharashtra)
- Good pH score
Required Desired Skills:
- The candidate should have delivered at least two mobile application projects and/or software programming projects as part of his/her education.
- Should have good understanding of object-oriented programming
- Expected to be in tune with latest developments in the Mobile and Web landscape
- Should be a self-learner and must have a result-oriented approach
- Expected to have good written and verbal communication skills
- Should have a consistent track record of first class throughout.
- You will start as a trainee and may be offered a full-time job after completing 6 months of probation based on your performance.
- You will spend 80% of your time in application, software design and development of products, web and mobile projects.
- You will spend 20% of your time in training and learning new technologies to enable you to deliver on various projects.
You will start as an intern at a fixed stipend of upto Rs 12,500 per month and may be offered a full-time job after completing 6 months of internship based on your performance. There will be an opportunity to be considered for a full-time position at a salary in range of 2 to 3 lakhs per annum (will not be a constraint for deserving performer).
How to Apply: Click Here