Bidgely Hiring For Front End Engineer | Exp- (1-3 years) | March 2018 | Bangalore
About the Company:
Bidgely (which means ‘Electricity” in Hindi) is an innovative technology startup which aims for disaggregation of power consumption at a household level.
In countries like USA & UK and Japan there is peak load pricing applicable on electricity bills unlike India(where fixed per unit charge is applicable).To help out the consumers understand when and where they can save the electricity most by understanding usage patterns , hourly analysis, giving notifications if usage is more and bill predictions. It uses data analytics and pattern finding techniques on power consumption graphs to calculate the power consumed by each individual device in a household without plug-in monitors.
Founded in 2011 by Abhay Gupta and Vivek Garud out of a Mountain View garage, Bidgely has come a long way. It got recognized as an Energy Innovation Pioneer at 2015 IHS EnergyCERAWeek for using ground-breaking Saas analytics for transforming energy usage and was also voted as one of the top 100 clean technology companies worldwide by CleanTech.
Currently it has two productlines : 1. End Customers(home consumers) Home Beat. 2. Products and Solutions for Electricity Companies to run their business effectively.
Company Name: Bidgely
Company Website: www.bidgely.com
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Salary will not be a constraint for deserving candidates.
Desired Experience: 1-3 Years
- Strong in problem solving, data structures and algorithm design.
- Strong experience in Object Oriented Design, Web and UI design patterns, LAMP architecture and developing highly scalable applications.
- Familiarity in working with different browsers and mobile application development frameworks &packages.
- Ability to deliver code quickly from wire-frame model in fast paced start-up environment.
- Attention to details. Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- 2014/15/16 batch B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.S / M.Tech (CS/IT)
- Good academic record
- Good pH score
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience
- Design and deliver scalable web user interface and mobile applications.
- Understand requirements, Design, modify and develop UI wireframes to provide superior user experience, and write unit test cases.
- Collaborate with product management and engineering teams to elicit and understand their requirements and challenges and develop potential solutions.
- Stay current with latest tools, technology ideas and methodologies.
- Share knowledge by clearly articulating results and ideas to key decision makers.