About the Company:
Bentley Systems is seeking a talented individual to become a valued member of our successful team as a Graduate Trainee, Electrical This position is part of our Electrical Product Advantage team located in our Pune office. The Electrical Product Advantage team is responsible for the ongoing development and implementation of new products, features and support in Bentley’s Promis.e, Substation and Raceway Cable Management product offerings. The team interacts with Professional Services, Product Development, Quality Assurance, Marketing and Sales teams.
Bentley Systems off campus drive Details:
|Company Name:||Bentley Systems|
|Degree Needed:||B.E/B.Tech(Any Branch)|
|Batch:||2017- 2019 Batch|
|Experience Needed:||0 – 2 years|
|Salary:||Best in industry|
- The Technical Writer’s primary job responsibility will be to produce high-quality documentation that contributes to the overall success of Bentley’s Building, Electrical, Plant and Structural products.
- Experience with Technical Writing for engineering software applications (e.g. CAD, BIM and engineering analysis)
- An understanding of architectural, mechanical, electrical, structural or plant design is preferred
- Ability to author, edit and maintain product help and other documentation to show product users how a product works
- Ability to understand the needs of audience that will be reading the technical content for using the product
- Ability to write clearly and concise in the English language
- Ability to show ideas graphically
- Ability to work with Product Management team and subject matter experts to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements
- Strong organization skills to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience with DITA/XML based structured technical authoring application and content management system is preferred
- OLX off campus Recruitment 2020|Software Engineer|B.E/B.Tech|Fresher
- HP off campus 2020|Intern |B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech|Freshers
- Intel off campus Recruitment 2020|Software Engineer- Intern|BE/ B.tech/ MS/ MCA |Fresher
- Publicis Sapient Off Campus drive | Trainee – Quality Engineering | B.E./B.Tech| Freshers
- Amazon off campus drive 2020|Intern| B.E/B.Tech/MCA|Freshers
- NTT DATA off campus Recruitment|Development Program Senior Associate|B.E/B.Tech|Fresher
- iQuanti off campus Recruitment|Support Engineer|B.E/B.Tech|Fresher
- GE off campus drive|Edison Engineer|M.S/M.E/M.Tech |Fresher
- Rolls-Royce off campus Drive |Application Developer | B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech|Fresher
- Bachelor’s degree in any Engineering discipline.
- Very Good English.
- 0-2 years of experience in Technical writing would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of CAD software is an asset.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A motivated self-starter with the ability to work independently.
How to Apply for Bentley Systems off campus drive 2020:
Apply Link: Click Here
Best Programming Books:
- Great Books For Software Engineering Interview Preparation
- Best Book to Learn Android App Development For Beginners
- Best Data Science Books for Beginners and Advanced
- Top 10 Artificial Intelligence Books for Beginners
- Best Node JS Books For Beginners
- Best PHP Books for Beginners & Advanced
- Best programming books for Beginners
- Best Books To Learn Machine Learning For Beginners
- Best Book to Learn C# for Beginners
- Best C++ Programming Books for Beginners
- Best Books to Learn Python for Beginners and Experts