About the Company:
Bank of America is one of the world’s leading financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing,
Bank of America off campus drive Details dec 2019
|Company Name:||Bank of America|
|Position:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Experience Needed:||2 –4/years|
|Salary:||Best in industry|
Senior software engineer to design, develop, maintain and test software, collaborating with the development team and business partners to ensure successful delivery and implementation of application solutions in an Agile environment. Should be hands on and able to successfully deliver on time without defects. Ability to achieve subject matter expertise quickly on new applications is needed. Requires proven track record in Java, J2EE, SQL, Weblogic, and Database design.
- Should be doing hands on role and contribute to the development.
- Should have very strong analysis and problem solving ability.
- Identifying non-functional/functional technical requirements.
- Interpret business requirements to create scalable, innovative, and repeatable software solutions often using very large data sets.
- Create appropriate DDL and DML based on business and technical requirements.
- Designing, developing and unit testing Java application and database packages and procedures.
- Creating and managing complex data models and object relational database mapping.
- Responsible for keeping appropriate design documentation. Required Skills:
- 2 – 4 years of Java/J2EE application programming experience any RDBMS, preferably Oracle/SQL Server, Hibernate with strong PL/SQL development skills.
- Must possess experience in web application using technologies Spring MVC, Spring Batch, Ajax, ExtJs, Jquery, Angular/React JS, HTML & CSS.
- Must have excellent software design, build, test and documentation skills.
- Proven track record in project delivery in an Agile environment experience in JIRA/Version One would be an added advantage.
- Should be willing to stretch a lot and overlap well with the US team
- Create technical specifications and test plans.
- Provide weekend on call support during application releases.
How to Apply for Bank of America careers 2020:
Apply Link:Click Here