BaggageAI Off-Campus drive 2021: Applicants are invited for the Job Post of Full Stack Developer at BaggageAI. the detailed Eligibility and Application Process for BaggageAI Off Campus Drive 2021 are discussed in this article below.
so, BaggageAI is a patent-pending artificial intelligence-based solution that ensures accuracy and efficiency in threat detection at security check-points. With robust & fast algorithms at its core, BaggageAI is able to detect prohibited items in real-time from x-ray baggage scanners with accurate, reliable, and powerful detection Operational since June 2015, it is headquartered in Pune with another office at Navi Mumbai.
BaggageAI Off-Campus drive 2021:
|Job Role||Full Stack Developer|
|Salary||4 – 7 LPA|
|Job Location||Navi Mumbai|
– Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
– Hands-on experience in creating REST APIs in Flask or Django.
– Deploy your changes to development and production servers frequently.
– Building reusable code and libraries for future use.
– Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic.
– Integration of data storage solutions.
– Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
– Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
Skill Set Required:
– Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git.
– Experience of working in Linux environment.Highly Desirables
– Knowledge of React JS is a plus
– Basic Knowledge of AWS EC2, S3 , Lambda
– Knowledge of Docker
– Backend Python
– Short Technical Interview
– Assignment Round
– Interview based on Assignment
How to Apply for BaggageAI Pvt. Ltd. Recruitment?
All interested candidates and those who are eligible for BaggageAI Pvt. Ltd. candidates can apply for the BaggageAI Pvt. Ltd. off-campus drive by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: First Click on Step 1 Link & Complete the Step First and Then Go for Step 2.
Step 1: Click here
Step 2: Click here