BackOffice IT Services Off Campus Drive | Associate Consultant Trainee | BE/BTech | 2017-18 Batch | Bangalore
About the Company:
BackOffice Associates solves complex enterprise data transformation challenges by combining data expertise, intelligent software and packaged solution accelerators to yield certain and superior business outcomes. The company’s software applies automation and guidance infused by AI and machine learning technologies to data migration, data quality, analytics, master data management, metadata management, and information governance initiatives. Utilizing the market’s top data specialists, validated industry knowledge and proven methodologies, BackOffice Associates has led thousands of successful data transformation projects including for over 200 Forbes Global 2000 organizations. Founded in 1996, the company is headquartered in the greater Boston area and employs 800+ data specialists in 25 offices across the globe. Customers include many Fortune 1000 companies including Eli Lilly, Kraft and Graybar.
Company Name: BackOffice IT Services India Pvt Ltd
Position: Associate Consultant Trainee
Job Location: Bangalore, Hyderabad
Interview Location: Bangalore
Salary: INR 3 to 4 LPA
- B.E/B.Tech (CS/IT/IS) from 2017 & 2018 batch with 65% marks through out acedemics.
- No gaps in B.E/B.Tech.
- Good communication skills.
Job Description: Associate Training Consultant:
- Development and testing of client deliverables as per design provided.
- Issue and error resolution for client deliverables.
- Quality and error-free documentation of project deliverables.
- Ensure quality and timeliness in deliverables.
- Compliance to all project and organization related processes and policies.
- Participation in training and workshops as nominated by the manager.
- Reporting on daily responsibilities and tasks.
- Testing deliverables and supporting applications.
- Complying with all company security policies and procedures.
- Ensuring company and client confidentiality.
Interview procedure :
- 1st Level- Aptitude/Written Test & Group Discussion
- 2nd level – Technical interview
- 3rd level-HR/Managerial interview
How to Apply: Click Here