Automation Anywhere Off Campus Drive | Sales Development Representative | BE/B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech | May 2018
About the Company:
At Automation Anywhere, we believe that people who have time to create, think, and discover build great companies. That’s why we’ve dedicated the last decade to driving the adoption of robotic process automation technology in leading Financial Services, BPO, Healthcare, Technology, and Insurance companies to name a few across more than 90 countries. Our intelligent process robots transform the way businesses operate, delivering complex business and IT work across a range of processes including procure-to-pay, quote-to-cash, HR administration, claims processing, and thousands of other front and back office processes.
Company Name: Automation Anywhere
Company Website: https://www.automationanywhere.com
Position: Sales Development Representative
BE/B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech (CS/IT/EEE/ECE),MBA (from technical background),BCA, BSc (CS/IT) with 65% marks throughout academics from 2017 batch.
Skills Required :
- Very strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrated ability to manage time efficiently
- Experience or Exposure on Salesforce platform
- Interest in the technology consulting industry
- Competitive mindset and eagerness to win
- Positive, team-oriented attitude
- Willing to work in night shift
Job Description Pre-Sales :
- The Inbound Sales Development Representative plays a critical role in overall revenue engine. Inbound SDRs are the first point of contact for all inbound leads generated by the marketing team.
- By rapidly responding over email and phone, the Inbound SDR qualifies potential customers before connecting them with a Technical Account Manager.
- This position also strategically builds and reaches out to target lists for events, webcasts, and other marketing campaigns.
- The Inbound SDR is an expert on campaigns, services, and buyer personas.
- This position offers a unique opportunity to build tangible skills that touch all areas of the business world: sales, marketing, and customer success.
- Inbound SDRs are measured on their weekly activity volume and ability to book meetings that convert into qualified sales opportunities.
- Top performers can expect a rapid and predictable promotion path into Automation Anywhere sales organization.
How to Apply: Click Here